Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Like Mata before him, I am gutted he is going, but both of them command big transfer fees for players that play relatively little. I suppose the question is, who do we buy?

Costa looks to be coming and other names mentioned are Pogba, Paulinho and Koke. Levy will squeeze Chelsea over Paulinho and I don't think he is that good. Fine player, but what is he adding?? Pogba and Koke are getting rave reviews, but I haven't seen enough to make a judgement.

Whoever we sign, I hope will see us change formation and be more ruthless...........

Like Mata before him, I am gutted he is going, but both of them command big transfer fees for players that play relatively little. I suppose the question is, who do we buy?

Costa looks to be coming and other names mentioned are Pogba, Paulinho and Koke. Levy will squeeze Chelsea over Paulinho and I don't think he is that good. Fine player, but what is he adding?? Pogba and Koke are getting rave reviews, but I haven't seen enough to make a judgement.

Whoever we sign, I hope will see us change formation and be more ruthless...........

I read somewhere where Mou would like to bring Varane from Real Madrid.

Pogba is class....think Vieira but better, and can score goals as well. Hope he stays in Italy. Biggest balls up ever by the drunk, letting him go for sod all!

Yes he's a top class player. Any other manager would have been ridiculed over the whole business of Pogba

• Like 1

Bloody hell...he's moved onto Dolphins nowbiggrin.png

BoPl8VwIYAEGKvE.jpg

Satisfaction guaranteed by JT. Just look at the dolphins face.(Do dolphins have 'faces'? Where's David Attenborough when you need him).

thumbsup.gif

Mr Flipper may not be too happy though. smile.png

I think this a publicity stunt by JT.

One more year at Chelsea and he'll probably go to Miami Beckham United.

thumbsup.gif

Well done 'arry. Nice to have you back in the Prem.

thumbsup.gif

Gonna need to play much better football to survive though.

My daughter-in-law says QPR look like a pub team when we watched the play off final in my local.

Not far from the truth tbh. smile.png

Frank would help.

thumbsup.gif

Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku scored a hat-trick as Belgium warmed up for the World Cup with a 5-1 win against neighbours Luxembourg in Genk.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27583281

Harry Redknapp could score a hat-trick against Luxembourg. smile.png

Nevertheless, Belgium are an impressive outfit. thumbsup.gif

And Lukaku is rented out by Chelsea,... so MamaSan Mourinho is probably going to laugh all the way to the bank or the EPL.

smile.png

Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku scored a hat-trick as Belgium warmed up for the World Cup with a 5-1 win against neighbours Luxembourg in Genk.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27583281

Harry Redknapp could score a hat-trick against Luxembourg. smile.png

Nevertheless, Belgium are an impressive outfit. thumbsup.gif

And Lukaku is rented out by Chelsea,... so MamaSan Mourinho is probably going to laugh all the way to the bank or the EPL.

smile.png

Or harping back to his mistake of loaning Kukaku out again that might just have cost Chelsea the league title?

Just reading between the lines!biggrin.png

Lukaku is obviously not the main man in Mourinho's view, otherwise he'd have kept him.

smile.png

agreed but then again if you had kept him and played him you might have won the league rather than be let down by the strike force Mourinho chose. Its the alternative view....Demba Ba or Lukaku?

Lukaku is obviously not the main man in Mourinho's view, otherwise he'd have kept him.

smile.png

agreed but then again if you had kept him and played him you might have won the league rather than be let down by the strike force Mourinho chose. Its the alternative view....Demba Ba or Lukaku?

Yep. Nothing like an alternative view is there?

Chelsea with Ancelotti's mother-in-law instead of Mourinho would have won the EPL by a mile.

Very good with silverware apparently. smile.png

Don't tell Pellegrini though.

thumbsup.gif

smile.png

Yep. Nothing like an alternative view is there?

Chelsea with Ancelotti's mother-in-law instead of Mourinho would have won the EPL by a mile.

Very good with silverware apparently. smile.png

Don't tell Pellegrini though.

thumbsup.gif

I think you would have won the league with Ancelotti, playing better football and with a manger who knows how to behave as an ambassador of his club and i very much doubt he would have begun the season with that striker line up.

Apologies if my opinion differs to yours but thats what i think. Ancelotti's haul of silverware also suggests i might be right.

Edited by carmine

Maybe.

There are different interpretations of Mourinho's claim that last season was a building process too.

But if Ancelotti had not won the CL, in what was effectively the last minute of normal time, Perez might well have been saying to Abramovich, you can have the geezer back at the Bridge.

smile.png