Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Drogba is one of the Chelsea players that fit into the much abused legend status, but I don't know if this is a good idea. On the coaching staff, a 100% yes! but as a player..............the guys last kick of a ball for Chelsea was winning the CL and it really doesn't get better than that.

• Like 1

Drogba is one of the Chelsea players that fit into the much abused legend status, but I don't know if this is a good idea. On the coaching staff, a 100% yes! but as a player..............the guys last kick of a ball for Chelsea was winning the CL and it really doesn't get better than that.

Going to Brazil mind mjj.

Could he be useful for FA Cup, League Cup and v West Ham and Spurs to give Costa a bit of a rest?

• Like 1

It would certainly give Arsene a few nightmares! :-)

Specially if we got Cesc too........... ? .......................smile.png

Carmine wouldn't be too happy either.

Could do serious damage to Spurs goal diff in just 2 games.

wink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngfacepalm.gif

I don't share the view that Mourinho will be sacked if he doesn't win something next year.

I reckon its all about the style of football and if he entertains his master with quality and excitement perhaps losing out by a point or two he will be safe.

Its all about improvement....not stability....there you go P45.

You'd still like him sacked though wouldn't ya.

Nope...I want to see him rebuild the Chelsea squad and show us he can sort a team that attacks and has a style that doesn't involve snatching a goal in the last few minutes.

Let's have some beautiful football for a change....but can he deliver it?

With the resources available he surely can....if that is his thinking of the game.

Up to Costa, Fabregas and Drogba then. ( Fingers crossed ).

A classy up and down LB, Dave Azpuletc at RB, Hazard and Willian in midfield....not even sure we'll need a GK, let alone a bus.

smile.png

JT can pick up anything he wants. thumbsup.gif

wink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngwink.pngfacepalm.gif

Don't let him take any penalties. wink.png

• Like 1

Don't let him take any penalties. wink.png

Daily Telegraph is saying Chelsea are trying to work a deal whereby Arsenal don't get a bundle from Barca resale of Fabregas.

I think I'll call him Cecil, IF he arrives at the Bridge.

Anyway, onwards and sideways.

Chelsea 1st Team 2014.

Gone or likely to Go:

Mata

David Luiz

Cole

Lamps.

Obi one kanobi

Eto'o.

Possible In's:

Costa

Fabregas

Didier. smile.png

Felipe Luiz.

This looks fairly structural to me.

I wonder how van Gaal Construction Ltd is doing at Old Trafford.

smile.png

Baldini's on holiday in Brazil btw.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

How amusing....forward thinking chavski boss signing Drogba.

He was a twenty point player for you...especially against hard to crack sides in the final few minutes....sounds like business as usual.

Walking sticks and pension planners at the ready chaps!

• Like 1

How amusing....forward thinking chavski boss signing Drogba.

He was a twenty point player for you...especially against hard to crack sides in the final few minutes....sounds like business as usual.

Walking sticks and pension planners at the ready chaps!

Yeah. Like I said, could be very useful against lower table teams.

Mandzucik at Bayern isn't too happy btw, so better get your Baldini boy on the case for Soldado replacement.

smile.png

Jose Mourinho will reject any opening offer from Real Madrid for Ramires, but the European champions are determined to sign the Brazilian.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2652231/Ramires-offers-Real-Madrid-rejected-Chelsea-boss-Jose-Mourinho.html

Daily Mail is blocked on my computer. Must be Thai military.

Seen the reports elsewhere though ups.

So.

Might stay, might go. Big deal.

Worst case scenario, he goes for a lot of money. Levy grocer shop mentality.

Chelski will operate with a bit more class.

smile.png

Jose Mourinho will reject any opening offer from Real Madrid for Ramires, but the European champions are determined to sign the Brazilian.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2652231/Ramires-offers-Real-Madrid-rejected-Chelsea-boss-Jose-Mourinho.html

Daily Mail is blocked on my computer. Must be Thai military.

Seen the reports elsewhere though ups.

So.

Might stay, might go. Big deal.

Worst case scenario, he goes for a lot of money. Levy grocer shop mentality.

Chelski will operate with a bit more class.

smile.png

I'm typing from the UK right now, so didn't really think about it........I can say what I like and blame it on the DM biggrin.png

I don't rate Ramires highly and he's a dirty bugger as well. Surprised Ancelotti rates him......did he make the purchase whilst at Chelsea?

• Like 2

Ok fine. Expert advice from mjj suggests Ramires no loss.

Ancelotti bought Torres as well. Adios.

I thought it was well known Abramovich was the prime mover for Torres. seem to remember he was also the prime mover for Shevchenko too.....another mistake blamed on the manager.

Ok fine. Expert advice from mjj suggests Ramires no loss.

Ancelotti bought Torres as well. Adios.

I thought it was well known Abramovich was the prime mover for Torres. seem to remember he was also the prime mover for Shevchenko too.....another mistake blamed on the manager.

Probably true.

I never quite understood why Shevchenko didn't work in the EPL. Devastatingly effective in Europe.

Chelsea are Fab.

thumbsup.gif

Chelsea sign Fabregas

Posted at

16:09

New Chelsea signing Cesc Fabregas, who is with the Spain squad preparing for tomorrow's game against the Netherlands, says he chose Jose Mourinho's side over others because they matched his ambition.

"I considered all the other offers very carefully and I firmly believe that Chelsea is the best choice," he says on the Chelsea website.

"They match my footballing ambitions with their hunger and desire to win trophies. They have an amazing squad of players and an incredible manager. I am fully committed to this team and I can't wait to start playing."

Nice One Cecil.

smile.png

Edited by P45Mustang