Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Business and Football is about People. Never mind the cynics. Little fat git Rui Faria will be back with Mourinho. thumbsup.gif

Champions League Porto 2004.

Champions League Inter Milan 2010.

So what you gonna do now Jose?

You got any of those pills for sale?....or some smoke I ain't fussy....

"Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind"

Rolling Stones. Ruby Tuesday.

thumbsup.gif

Again that's humour...nice one!

• Like 1

Anyway.

Seems like everybody is worried about us.

We've got the best squad apparently, and are supposed to be favourites for the Prem.

Also we don't have any FFP issues.

Shame we've got a fkcing useless manager and owner or it would be a piece of p*ss, wouldn't it.

( Get you @rse back on the bench Rui Faria. Game on. thumbsup.gif )

Please try to remember, less is more, P45.

But yes, you are favorites for the title so stop trying to talk your team down because its a waste of time. We can all see the squad sheet that pig eyed prick has at his disposal and you should win the league despite his dull negative style of play.

Having Costa up top should be the telling difference for Chelsea.

Anyway.

We've got the best squad apparently, and are supposed to be favourites for the Prem.

Shame we've got a fkcing useless manager and owner or it would be a piece of p*ss, wouldn't it.

But yes, you are favorites for the title so stop trying to talk your team down because its a waste of time. We can all see the squad sheet that pig eyed prick has at his disposal and you should win the league despite his dull negative style of play.

You seem to be forgetting a small club in Manchester, carmine.

La Liga goals don't guarantee success in the Prem.

Witness Soldado.

I remain cautious.

smile.png

I want Drogba back.

On the pitch, on the bench, in the dressing room.

Chelsea's equivalent of Zidane.

thumbsup.gif

GOOD MORNING, SW6.

Outstanding Jose, Outstanding.

Get those M16's and Hueys in place. We are going to cause some damage.

If we meet Guardiola, it's going to be 'Ride of the Valkyries.'

OUTSTANDING.

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

He's unproven yes, but he ticks all the boxes as to what Mourinho seems to like in his strikers. He's an ideal fit for Chelsea and i imagine will, unfortunately, do very well for you during the course of you 2014/15 championship winning season.

btw, try to stop writing off foreign players after a disappointing first season in the premier league. It sounds stupid. Although, curiously, you seem to have made an exception of Ozil, who was very disappointing.

He's unproven yes, but he ticks all the boxes as to what Mourinho seems to like in his strikers. He's an ideal fit for Chelsea and i imagine will, unfortunately, do very well for you during the course of you 2014/15 championship winning season.

btw, try to stop writing off foreign players after a disappointing first season in the premier league. It sounds stupid. Although, curiously, you seem to have made an exception of Ozil, who was very disappointing.

Yes Boss. wink.png

Pot Black. For those of you with black and white TV's the green is behind the yellow.

( BTW. Confident about Costa, Ozil and Lamela. Not sure what you will do about Soldado. Lallana, English boy at Liverpool? Show me. biggrin.png )

I think we might try this one at some point:

Rare, but it will be all over the back pages of the Daily Mirror.

Luis> Hazard> Fabregas> Oscar> Willian> Costa > Drogba. Bang thumbsup.gif

Are you feeling flexible Mr Mourinho?

wink.png

Edited by P45Mustang

Anyway.

In your own interests carmine I would suggest you refrain from comments like this, because somebody in very high authority is quite likely to take necessary corrective action. smile.png

Namely, the Football Spirit who floats about 50 metres above the centre spot at The Bridge.

Bear in mind also that the same Football Spirit is extremely wealthy and has an exclusive box at Anfield and all other premier league stadiums.

smile.png

Anyway.

In your own interests carmine I would suggest you refrain from comments like this, because somebody in very high authority is quite likely to take necessary corrective action. smile.png

Namely, the Football Spirit who floats about 50 metres above the centre spot at The Bridge.

Bear in mind also that the same Football Spirit is extremely wealthy and has an exclusive box at Anfield and all other premier league stadiums.

smile.png

I see the sun is well over the yard arm. Cheers

• Like 1

Anyway.

You seem to be forgetting a small club in Manchester, carmine.

La Liga goals don't guarantee success in the Prem.

Witness Soldado.

I remain cautious.

smile.png

This opinion is an interesting one. Ofcourse you are right to be cautious, he's no premier league experience. And as seen last season with a number of new additions to the league it takes time to adjust.

So doesn't this beg the question as to why Mourinho has failed to retain the services of Lukaku? Only one current premier league player has scored more goals in the last couple of seasons. Thats an incredible statistic for a player given little or no chance by his manager. Add to that he was often a lone isolated striker at West Brom.

Its seems Lukaku is rated highly by everyone except Mourinho and Jose's Chelsea supporters fan club. Maybe this is why he's been given little more than three hours playing time by Mourinho?

Just seems strange to not keep a tried and proven premier league player as a back up especially as he's still only 21yo and certain to improve.

I'm sure Everton can't believe their luck with this strange opportunity they might find themselves in because word is they look like signing him.

I don't know carmine. Tricky one.

Might see Lukaku stay and Torres go. If Lukaku goes to Everton we really aren't in a position to let Torres go I wouldn't have thought.

Mourinho seems to be talking about keeping Lukaku. Interest in Torres from At Madrid and I think Monaco too. but £13mil looks like a problem.

Think we'll have to wait and see what pans out. I don't think Mourinho has closed the door on Lukaku, but Lukaku might be closing it.

Edited by P45Mustang

CHELSEA 2014-15 AWAY KIT

The new Chelsea 2014-2015 Away Shirt is inspired by Brazil. thumbsup.gif

Chelsea+14-15+Away+Kit+(1).jpgChelsea+14-15+Away+Kit+(2).jpg

Drogba will look fcking brilliant in this. thumbsup.gif

So will Luis, Oscar, Ramires and Costa, and that Belgian whose dangerous and thinks he's Brazilian.

smile.png

Yeah. True.

smile.png

But Mourinho does Chelsea. Big Phil got the heave.

Where's my helicopter?

biggrin.png

Your helicopter is here sir.....Don't mind these padded white walls, it's a luxury helicopter and that white coated gentleman is your pilot. Just pop on this special luxury helicopter jacket and we'll be off wink.png

• Like 1

Yeah. True.

smile.png

But Mourinho does Chelsea. Big Phil got the heave.

Where's my helicopter?

biggrin.png

Your helicopter is here sir.....Don't mind these padded white walls, it's a luxury helicopter and that white coated gentleman is your pilot. Just pop on this special luxury helicopter jacket and we'll be off wink.png

You think Brendan knows more than Mourinho?

You think Brendan will catch Mourinho with a left hook?

You are having a laugh.

cheesy.gif

Reckon we've got the fckers worried tbh. biggrin.png

All we gotta do now is deliver. thumbsup.gif

OK Jose?

smile.png

No one is worried P45...because you lot will do your prima Donna act and finish second or third and Mourinho will crumble under the Mafia pressure.

Just a small club remember....

OK. No pressure Brendan.

Do it with no money and tell Mourinho to stick it up his [edit].

Guardiola and Ancelottii will be [deleted] themselves.

(Most important issue though is, will Pellegrini do better in the Prem and the CL than Mourinho?)

smile.png

Possibility exists that van Gaal at UNITED could be a right pain in the [edit]. smile.png

Edited by mrbojangles
language