What time does your that wife or gf get out of bed?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gf works almost 24 hours a day, never sleeps because that is lazy!!!! she is up earlier than anyone!!!! if you say 5 am, she is up at 4. if you say 4, she is up at 3.

i set my alarm for noon

then hit snooze

twice

*remember, in Thailand all gf's love money....so surprise them with 1,000 baht notes all over the bed every morning. I tried it with 20 baht notes and slept on couch for 3 years while her farang husband visited. mai bpen rai....

Edited by puukao

10 min after me.

That means 10 min after dawn is good enough to walk the dogs.

Currently about 6:35h for me, 6:45h for wife.

EDIT: Currently about 5:35h for me, 5:45h for wife.

Going to sleep about 11pm, sometimes as late as midnight (rarely).

BUT: granddaughter was still in bed half an hour ago (about 11 am).

It's a holiday, they have to do some advance sleeping biggrin.png

Daughter sometimes up before me to boil the rice.

We are living in an upcountry village.

Maybe a big difference to "city life".

Edited by KhunBENQ

It's OK for a wife and baby to stay in bed beyond 11am because "it's Thailand..." facepalm.gif

Consider that, you'll consider anything.

It also depends on how many times and for how long the wife is up in the night with the baby.

Does it really matter what time they get up or go to bed?

It is not as though the future of the whole world depends on what time the wife gets up.

my gf goes to bed after me, she gets up before me.

by the time i crawl to the bathroom in the mornings she has fed the boys and taken them to school, got my breakfast prepared on the table, the sticky rice is steaming in the cooker and - at times - she has already prepared food for the mid - morning thingy.

when i go to bed she stays up, cleans the kitchen, folds my clothes she has washed during the day...

i don't know what it was like for her when she was raising her sons but she certainly never palmed them off onto her husband because 'it was his turn'.

raising infants can be extremely draining. mentally, too.

does your girl do anything for YOU or is she just a 'mother'?

We both get up around 7-7.30am, which is normally about the time the morning announcements are made on the village speaker system. Of course everyone else in the village has been up for at least three hours by then.

I get up around 8:30.....bang around, clang cups tohether, flush the toilet several times, hit the spoon on the cup as many times as i can when stirring coffee, tv on (loud/deafening), and generally make as much noise as possible.

So she gets up shortly after....other than that, she'd be in bed all day. lol

thumbsup.gif

Usually up at 5:30 am to get things ready for the kids school day... on Sunday, maybe 7 am... she tends to go to sleep about 10-11 pm and might nap in the afternoon heat if she has the time...

more important might be how many hours she is sleeping... a mom with an infant might sleep whenever the kid does... have her hours changed since the baby came?

About 11 also....but it changes from time to time. My mum and dad were over for 10 days....up showered 8am. Handed them the kids and pointed to the pool. Even my daughter is 11-12 if no school. 5am if going to school...glad shes at the age she can get ready and look after herself....

Having said that always a knock at the door 615.....mai me satang....

Mine needs her beauty sleep so I let her sleep as long as possible.

I'm very sorry to hear that she's so ugly. facepalm.gif

Mine get's up two hours before me, does some exercises, feeds the dogs, cleans the <deleted>" of the dogs and when i stumble out of my bed looking for my brain, my breakfast is already waiting for me, including a hot coffee.

And i get up at 6.30 on weekdays. She must have an inner clock

But to get to the OP's question.A Canadian friend just got divorced for understandable reasons. His wife never gets up before noon, or 1 pm, sends the little one I'm tutoring on weekends to school per motorbike taxi.

She's gambling, drinking and doing only god knows what else. The Canadian pays her 20 k per month, if anybody can top that she'd be willing to marry you. ( It would be nice if that's a joke, but that's what she said)

22 K per month would do the trick. Money does buy you something.Page me if you want her number. She lives around the corner and has quite a lot of experience. thumbsup.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

Mine needs her beauty sleep so I let her sleep as long as possible.

I'm very sorry to hear that she's so ugly. facepalm.gif

Thank you, another reason why she can sleep as long as she wants.