Cheap servicing at Mitsubishi.

Had my 18 month old Triton serviced at Mitsubishi Jomtien today, only needed an oil change and filter, plus some diesel additive (no idea what that was), plus the usual checks, total cost 1200 baht and that included a car wash and clean that was better than any I've had from the regular car wash places. Don't think they get much cheaper than that, unless you do it yourself.

At Mitsubishi, if you want synthetic, you need to ask it otherwise it's semi-synthetic oil instead of synthetic.

Price for 6L of synthetic oil at Mitsubishi is probably around 800 baht. At cockpit it's 650 baht.

I was surprised at how cheap Mitsubishi were, the trouble is though they want 6 monthly services which seems excessive unless you do a high mileage.

The time before last they didn't do anything other than the usual check that everything was functioning because I had only done a couple of thousand K's since the last service. Stamped my book, but no charge, and still got a free car wash.

I LOOKED AT ALL THE pick-ups recently with a view to buy and apart from the butt ugly grill on the Triton I thought it was the best choice for me. Maybe not the cheapest parts and service.....but how much parts and service do you need in the first 5 or 6 years!

I LOOKED AT ALL THE pick-ups recently with a view to buy and apart from the butt ugly grill on the Triton I thought it was the best choice for me. Maybe not the cheapest parts and service.....but how much parts and service do you need in the first 5 or 6 years!

1200 baht for a service including a free wash and vacuum is expensive?

True. Mitsubishi servicing has got to be one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest.

However, the car value depreciate pretty fast as well.. Plus my old Mitsubishi started showing issue one year into use as well.. So sadly, as cheap as servicing maybe, no more mitsubishi for me unless something interesting comes up from them.

True. Mitsubishi servicing has got to be one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest.

However, the car value depreciate pretty fast as well.. Plus my old Mitsubishi started showing issue one year into use as well.. So sadly, as cheap as servicing maybe, no more mitsubishi for me unless something interesting comes up from them.

Well, you must have got the one bad one, the Triton has proved to be bulletproof over the years. I've had mine nearly 2 years and never had the slightest thing go wrong.

Well, you must have got the one bad one, the Triton has proved to be bulletproof over the years. I've had mine nearly 2 years and never had the slightest thing go wrong.

I got one of their Eco car. A manual..

It had issue going into reverse gear, brought it to them a few times and they either claim they could not replicate the issue or they simply adjusted the cable which never fix the issue.

Plus, while it was a perfect city car, I bought a house at lat krabang and that was when, the suspension can no longer hold it's own.. sold it off rather quickly.