Cider

JIMMY56

Funnily enough I went to my local shop 2 weeks ago and found a new brand of cider called Sydney Bay which is as nice as magners if not better as I need ice in magners this Sydney bay I can sip straight out the bottle. It's no where near as sweet and I find after a skinful of magnets my stomach hurts a bit. The mrs complained the next day as she was hanging hard was shocked as she is normally very good but cider new to her. Anyway best part this cider was 25 baht a bottle. Likely just a promo price. Seriously it was nice.

You sure you don't mean Syder Bay?

Disgusting stuff. Weak as hell and sweet. bah.gif

https://www.boonrawd.co.th/singha-corporation/en/singha-beer-alcohol-products-syder-bay.php#

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funnily enough I went to my local shop 2 weeks ago and found a new brand of cider called Sydney Bay which is as nice as magners if not better as I need ice in magners this Sydney bay I can sip straight out the bottle. It's no where near as sweet and I find after a skinful of magnets my stomach hurts a bit. The mrs complained the next day as she was hanging hard was shocked as she is normally very good but cider new to her. Anyway best part this cider was 25 baht a bottle. Likely just a promo price. Seriously it was nice.

You sure you don't mean Syder Bay?

Disgusting stuff. Weak as hell and sweet. bah.gif

https://www.boonrawd.co.th/singha-corporation/en/singha-beer-alcohol-products-syder-bay.php#

Agree. Absolutely awful. I bought a case of Pop, Reggae & Jazz to try it. Tastes like liquid sugar....nothing like cider at all....I had a hard time GIVING it away.....LOL

Edited by buckwhelk

• 2 weeks later...

After an unsuccessful attempt to negotiate a deal with the manufacturer, I asked the local wholesaler on the Posri road in Udon if he could get in some cases of Moose cider.

Buying a case, it works out at 48 baht for a 330ml bottle, just under the supermarket price.

That will do me just fine.

• 5 weeks later...
After an unsuccessful attempt to negotiate a deal with the manufacturer, I asked the local wholesaler on the Posri road in Udon if he could get in some cases of Moose cider.

Buying a case, it works out at 48 baht for a 330ml bottle, just under the supermarket price.

That will do me just fine.

I hear most Big C stores are selling it for 49b a bottle now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk