Crappy KFC: Thai man found metal stick in his fried chicken rice

snoop1130

Crappy KFC: Thai man found metal stick in his fried chicken rice
Coconuts Bangkok

kfc1.jpg

BANGKOK -- Now we can finally say that eating at KFC can kill you, literally.

Along with his crispy chicken, a Thai man found himself chewing on a metal stick when he had lunch at the KFC in CentralWorld on Sunday.

Facebook user Vid PL posted a complaint on the official page of KFC Thailand that he unexpectedly found a metal stick in his Khao Yam Gai Saab (Spicy chicken salad with rice).

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/06/21/crappy-kfc-thai-man-found-metal-stick-his-fried-chicken-rice

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-06-21

Wouldn't be news at any Thai restaurant nationwide. I said this before in the thread involving KFC and rats. It seems the extremely absurd defamation laws do not apply when it is other than a Thai place. We can't even say our Pad Thai was cooked wrong and were short changed regarding most restaurants.

They say a picture speaks a thousand words, but I say in some cases a picture could also say bullshit.

How is it that the piece on the table covered in food looks much smaller than the clean one in his hand.

Hmmm.

As has happened at many places around the world it is certainly a possibility that the guy put the metal in his food himself.

I won't believe just because it's on farcebook.

Edited by Rayk

it's only off the grill tray bloody hell isn't the end of the world ...

....where is the rat that slipped off the tray into the fryer..his little legs clawing away until he snapped off a piece of the rack.

Processed meats will kill you...
I guess that KFC get all their chicken parts already chopped to size and breaded from some factory (same as McD and all other big chains) so it's something from the production line. I have been in some good slaughterhouses and processing plants in Europe and they use metal detectors so nothing like this should happen but still it happens in Europe too.

I guess that KFC get all their chicken parts already chopped to size and breaded from some factory (same as McD and all other big chains) so it's something from the production line. I have been in some good slaughterhouses and processing plants in Europe and they use metal detectors so nothing like this should happen but still it happens in Europe too.

OK OK OK I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYINGclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

But you still only get 689 postscheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by biplanebluey

Yep , you said !!

They say a picture speaks a thousand words, but I say in some cases a picture could also say bullshit.

How is it that the piece on the table covered in food looks much smaller than the clean one in his hand.

Hmmm.

As has happened at many places around the world it is certainly a possibility that the guy put the metal in his food himself.

Objects further away always look smaller.

Or, maybe he has tiny hands.

Hmmm.

If you zoom in the photos and measure the length and diameter of the stick in both photos, you’ll find the length to diameter ratio is about (in one photo, one stick end is covered in batter) the same. This means it’s the same metal stick.
“We (KFC) have inspected all equipment at the store and believe the object was part of a fryer," the statement said. So, they admitted in a cagey way that the metal stick came off their fryer. Confirmation that it had is also evident by their next comment: "The Central World branch has obtained a new set of kitchen equipment, and we have also instructed all of our stores to check their equipment in order to prevent this incident from happening again."

Sounds like you have a job most people would envy, I think not.