Mini-Van Station from Hua Hin to Bangkok

nix

Hi,

Can anyone advise where are the mini-van station from Hua Hin?

I heard that the mini-vans are from Huahin to Victory Monument - are the mini-vans going to MoChit as well?

Does anyone know what is the time for their last trip?

Thanks

You have mini-vans at least four locations in Hua Hin on Petchkasem Road. It depends where you live.

Otherwise, the easiest to find is 20 m from Market Village, and there is marked where it stops in Bangkok.

As for time, it varies between 3 am and 5 am.

It all depends on the time you leave and by the time you walk through Bangkok.

180 per person.

Have a good stay.

we have had fairly good experiences with the mini vans from the office opposite Esso garage, or maybe just 100 metres South, just before the corner of soi 70.

Most the vans have seatbelts, and the guys generally dont drive like idiots, and have never been visibly drunk/high. We have had a couple of white knuckle rides, but about 98% decent, gentle rides.

That office goes to victory monument though. for Mo Chit you will need to follow Darrendsd above

The ones to Mo Chit go from the same Soi as the bus station, the road where the back entrance to the Shopping Mall is

Thanks! Mo Chit is around the area as the bus station? Do you know which Shopping Mall is that?

Also, do you happen to know the time for the last trip going to Bangkok? is it 7pm?

we have had fairly good experiences with the mini vans from the office opposite Esso garage, or maybe just 100 metres South, just before the corner of soi 70.

Most the vans have seatbelts, and the guys generally dont drive like idiots, and have never been visibly drunk/high. We have had a couple of white knuckle rides, but about 98% decent, gentle rides.

That office goes to victory monument though. for Mo Chit you will need to follow Darrendsd above

Thanks! Do you happen to know the last trip time of the mini-van? is it 7pm?

Cheers

Thank you!

Does anyone know how much will the taxi be from Hua Hin to Santorini Cha-Am?

I heard that it is 30 minutes drive away, also are there any taxi from Santorini going to HuaHin?

We do not plan to stay in Santorini for too long, probably just 3 hours or less, we just want to see the place.

Also, the rate of Taxi going around Hua Hin?

you can get the public bus (the half size orange ones) for about 30 baht (from just after kasikorn bank, just north of soi 68, on the PK road), or a mini van from any of the mini van stations, for about the same price.

coming back would be a case of standing on the opposite side of the road and flagging down a passing mini van / bus. they will generally pass every 5 minutes or so, so you shouldn't have to wait long

taxi will be 500 baht one way i would guess

you can get the public bus (the half size orange ones) for about 30 baht (from just after kasikorn bank, just north of soi 68, on the PK road), or a mini van from any of the mini van stations, for about the same price.

coming back would be a case of standing on the opposite side of the road and flagging down a passing mini van / bus. they will generally pass every 5 minutes or so, so you shouldn't have to wait long

So there are minivans going to Santorini from HuaHin Van Stations? Can anyone confirm this?

If there are, then there must be minivans going to Huahin from Santorini then?

Thanks

So there are minivans going to Santorini from HuaHin Van Stations? Can anyone confirm this?

If there are, then there must be minivans going to Huahin from Santorini then?

Thanks

The minivans are going past Santorini Nix, and will stop and let you off outside. Not sure if there are any vans going there, and returning. You could maybe phone Santorini and ask them

Hi,

I've been told that there are minivan from HuaHin going directly to Santorini Cha-am, and vice versa, that there is a minivan station in Santorini that is going to HuaHin.

Anyone can confirm this?

Thanks

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, nosadello said:

hello all...ill be in thailand on may, ill be back from Chian Mai to BKK, so i should move to Hua Hin...I should take a minivan (more comfortable than the bus or train), so now minivan for hua hin start at Mochit???

Yes correct