Buying a new Single Cab 4x4. Please help me to decide which one

gimatli

...Top models have a lot of electronics for help to keep on the road those trucks, but only top models as the Wildtrack...

No, you are mistaken. The Isuzu single cab 4x4 does NOT have ABS.

With regards to the 4x4 single cab Isuzu (only available in spark model), it is NOT a "top model" truck and is not available with any electronics, for that you'll need to move up to the space cab or four-door models.

yes I was wrong, the Spark hasn't even the ABS! and probably hasn't Limited Slip Diff or Diff Lock. It's really basic. About defining the Spark a "top model" is probably just a problem of my bad english grammar, the Spark is the lowest grade model.

I am changing opinion about those super basic truck, because of safety. They are made to travel with full load, without it are dangerous.

I really don't want a four door. so the next step is a Space/King cab

Nissan NP300 King Cab 4wd is the only one with all the electronic tricks VDC, TCS, HSA, HDC, ABLS among the 2 doors

Ranger Open cab and Revo Smart cab have only ABS and Airbag, so they are more balanced than a single cab but probably not so much more stable.

Mitsubishi,Chevrolet and Mazda: there is not a 4wd 2 doors model.

white.jpg.ximg.m_12_h.smart.jpg

The Nissan is a decent truck. I doubt you'd regret buying one.

tested the new Colorado and the Triton Single Cab.

IMG_20160722_151803_t.jpgIMG_20160722_172334_t.jpg

I haven't found a huge difference in drive feeling between the two, they are both trucks anyway. The 4 door Colorado has a nice face but it's not what I need now, I tested it just to compare a top level 4 doors with a single cab.

Between the 3 single cabs I have chosen the Triton.

The Triton 4x4 costs 613.000 including back rims, all terrain tires and the others hillbilly stuff. There is also an automatic option (675.000) but without Super Select, which is available only in the Pajero and more expensive Triton.

IMG_20160725_140629.jpg

tested the new Colorado and the Triton Single Cab.

IMG_20160722_151803_t.jpgIMG_20160722_172334_t.jpg

I haven't found a huge difference in drive feeling between the two, they are both trucks anyway. The 4 door Colorado has a nice face but it's not what I need now, I tested it just to compare a top level 4 doors with a single cab.

Between the 3 single cabs I have chosen the Triton.

The Triton 4x4 costs 613.000 including back rims, all terrain tires and the others hillbilly stuff. There is also an automatic option (675.000) but without Super Select, which is available only in the Pajero and more expensive Triton.

IMG_20160725_140629.jpg

Is that 50 baht on the price list for the straw hat? :)