Newly arrived on Retirement Visa

Hi - I arrived in Phuket on 1st July on an OA retirement visa. I believe I now have to report every 90 days (+/- a few days either side?) I would obviously prefer to do this via email or post (both of which I've been told is possible and easier than schleping to Phuket Town) but I'm not sure if I need (1) a letter from the residential hotel where I'm staying for proof of residence and (2) is there a form to complete which I can get somewhere apart from the Immigration Office? I know this is probably all 'old hat' but thanks in advance for some guidance.

You first report will be due 90 days from the date you entered the country including that date in the count. You can report in person up to 15 days early and 7 days after the report date including the report date in the count.

You will need to do your first report in person to register your residence,

This is the special form Phuket had been using but not sure about now. Phuket Residence Form.pdf
You will also need a completed TM47 90 day report form. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm47.pdf
After the first report you can do your reports online. See the pinned topic for info.
  • Like 2

Repeat reports are easier at Patong Immi if near there (Beach Road near Loma Park).

Not anymore unfortunately baz, it used to be the case but last 90 day i did at Phuket

immigration. Walked in with passport, no tm47 required, no copies required in and out 5 minutes.

Patong office still require tm47 and umpteen copies and not so speedy service.

At least the last time I did my 90 day there ( one before last ).

i live in Patong but I would rather drive to Phuket immigration for my 90 day, and no I can't do it

on line, unless things have changed, as I last arrived in Thailand Jan 2011.