Where to buy good quality flour in Prachuap Khirikhan town

Ombra

If anyone knows of a shop in the town of Prachuap Khirikhan that sells good quality flour for different types of bread, I'd be grateful for the information. With thanks.

Thanks very much, but I was asking about Prachuap Khirikhan town. Hua Hin is almost 100 kms away. There is a Tesco in PKK, but it sells only all-purpose flour.

Ombra, head down towards the Bank of Islam coming from Twiggs/3 Bays/Farang . Turn right into the soi where the bank is and go to intersection. At the intersection look diagonally across to your left and you will see a shop that sells most items for coffee shops. In emergencies I bought flour from him. Take your wife as he doesn't speak English.

Good luck. :)

Cheers

John 

Thank you very much Poohy and John. John's instructions are very clear, and I know the junction that he means. It'll only take a couple of minutes for my wife to locate the exact shop, and I look forward to seeing what's on sale. I appreciate the help.

Ok glad it s sorted

However i  did mean the German guy currently managing the show  hes a wealth of all knowledge and fluent in the dark arts of Thai

Anyway thank you "ubon joe" ...... and good luck with the flour

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the clear directions, I found the shop very easily and I apologise for not thanking you both sooner. My wife discovered that the shop is a franchise operation from what she thinks is a Chinese company. She was very happy to see that it sold lots of items for cake making, but there was no flour for bread other than the all-purpose flour which Tesco sells. However, I was interested to see bags of coffee beans on sale. The wife claimed that the beans are imported from China, which seemed a bit unlikely. As John has shopped there, I wonder if he ever tried the coffee beans? Thanks again for the help.

On 16 August 2016 at 3:37 PM, Ombra said:

Thanks to the clear directions, I found the shop very easily and I apologise for not thanking you both sooner. My wife discovered that the shop is a franchise operation from what she thinks is a Chinese company. She was very happy to see that it sold lots of items for cake making, but there was no flour for bread other than the all-purpose flour which Tesco sells. However, I was interested to see bags of coffee beans on sale. The wife claimed that the beans are imported from China, which seemed a bit unlikely. As John has shopped there, I wonder if he ever tried the coffee beans? Thanks again for the help.

Why not?  China grows a lot of coffee these days, I believe Nescafé are big producers there.