Foreign Credit Card used in Thai ATMs

Hi, I'm using a Halifax Clarity credit card (MasterCard) to withdraw cash from an ATM. I have been in Thailand for several months and so I have withdrew cash many times. I have noticed that some ATM (bank specific) have started to reject/block my card. Any suggestions why this is happening and how I can rectify? Please note, the card is not being blocked because of over use as the card is always paid in full.

Thanks,

Are you trying to withdraw maximum twice within 24 hour period?  Took me a while to figure out that's why mine was being rejected.

e.g 12 o'clock Monday, then 11o'clock Tuesday, got me rejected. But if I left it until the afternoon, it was OK.

Just a suggestion.

I could simply be the ATM.  I had the same problem in using my Schwab chipped debit card in some Krungsri and TMB ATMs at a mall I visited numerous times per week and had used my non-chipped Schwab card in for years in those ATMs without any problems.  These ATMs are also part of the branches at the mall.  

Anyway, I stopped using those particular ATMs at "that mall" and been using the Schwab card in a Krungsri ATM in another mall without any problems...haven't tested the card in a another TMB ATM yet since the Krungsri ATM has been working.   Just something to do with those particular ATMs in that other mall...funky telecommunications connection maybe, different software/firmware on those ATMs maybe, etc.   I even called Schwab about the issue....they said they did not see any withdrawal attempts for those ATMs and even said those ATMs may not have been making the final connection to complete the transfer....they said it a common problem with many foreign ATMs.