North Korea nuclear test: South would reduce Pyongyang 'to ashes'

webfact

North Korea nuclear test: South would reduce Pyongyang 'to ashes'

SEOUL: -- South Korea has a plan to annihilate the North Korean capital if it shows any signs of mounting a nuclear attack, according to reports from Seoul.

A military source told the Yonhap news agency every part of Pyongyang "will be completely destroyed by ballistic missiles and high-explosives shells".

Yonhap has close ties to South Korea's government and is publicly funded.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37331852

bbc_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright BBC 2016-09-12

They are already 'showing signs' of mounting attacks....so do it now.    The West and South Korea, Japan will pay a heavy cost in lives if something is not done about the maniac and his fellow cretins who run North Korea.   Sanctions don't work; never have and never will.

55 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

They are already 'showing signs' of mounting attacks....so do it now.    The West and South Korea, Japan will pay a heavy cost in lives if something is not done about the maniac and his fellow cretins who run North Korea.   Sanctions don't work; never have and never will.

Yes have been listening to the  sanctimonious sanctions songs for decades now. Nothing but a verbal arm flexing. I am rather surprised that the South Korea joined into the "we will annihilate you" war of words saber rattling. If push came to shove would China really come to NK's aid again or would they just say "good riddance" After Kim is gone I am sure China could dust off some old document saying that North Korea was originally Chinese. They could present this document at the useless UN and more than likely win. I see that Mr. Xi and Obama had tea sitting at the shores of that famous UNESCO lake where the G20 took place. I heard that Mr. XI pitched the idea that if Obama lets him run rampant in the East with regard to claims on the South China Sea, Taiwan he would in turn give Obama free reign in the rest of the "free" world. Obama I hear said thanks for the tea no thanks to your proposal. So much for splitting the planet in two. 

Oh please, do not let NK go under! it would mean the destruction of SK's economy and the rest of Asia's as well! Let them sit and stew in their own pot and at the end of the day.......50 years hence we can turn NK into a public park! :thumbsup::wai:

7 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Buddy, it's just handbags at dawn. Nothing is going to happen unless the DPRK is attacked first. The place is run by rational people despite what the media like to tell us.

8 minutes ago, baboon said:

Buddy, it's just handbags at dawn. Nothing is going to happen unless the DPRK is attacked first. The place is run by rational people despite what the media like to tell us.

Yeah right; since when did 'rational people' have members of their own family executed and other senior figures killed by Anti-Aircraft guns at close quarters in order that they are obliterated so that it would appear they never existed ?

You remind me of a certain Neville Chamberlain in 1938 !