Russian woman loses purse in Phuket, takes it out on nearby vehicles

snoop1130

8 hours ago, arithai12 said:

Balls like in dancing, or the other kind?

Ha!  Someone noticed.  It was what we call a pun,  or a deliberate play upon words.   Linking a Monty Pythonism to the specific objects possibly finding temporary relief as a result of a small  donation to the force.   No, not "force" as in "May the force be with you!"  Yeah, another one for you.   Both a bit obscure I know but worth a shot to see how many grasped it, (so to speak).  I will stop now.  (Sigh of relief from a few and "Huh?? from probably many.)

21 hours ago, nahkit said:

That's the article regarding court pre-hearing session. They may be remanded in BKK Hilton, or given bail, any time before the actual trial commences, thus nothing new on that front - and nothing reported since, like I said before.

18 hours ago, jabis said:

That's the article regarding court pre-hearing session. They may be remanded in BKK Hilton, or given bail, any time before the actual trial commences, thus nothing new on that front - and nothing reported since, like I said before.

No, that's not what you said before at all.

In post #6 you replied with this:-

"

On 25/10/2016 at 7:58 PM, sanemax said:

Did the killers of the cripple in Bangkok just got a slap on the wrist and let go ?

Haven't seen any follow-up on the story, so might be."

The link I provided clearly states that they won't be in court again until December 19th.

So yes, there was a follow-up and no, they haven't been given a slap on the wrist and let go.