The DSI and the police will decide when to arrest Dhammachayo: Gen Paiboon

webfact

The DSI and the police will decide when to arrest Dhammachayo: Gen Paiboon

584_Paiboon.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Justice Minister Paiboon Kumchaya said on Thursday day he had assigned Department of Special Investigation director-general Pol Col Paisit Wongmuang and the deputy chief of the Royal Thai Police Pol Gen Srivara Rangseepromnakul to exercise their discretion when they will arrest Phra Dhammachayo, the abbot of Wat Dhammakaya.

The justice minister made the above statement after the expiration of the November 30 deadline given to the embattled monk to turn himself in to acknowledge the charges against him.

Phra Dhammachayo was charged by the DSI with conspiring to launder money and accepting ill-gotten wealth in connection with Klongchan Credit Union Cooperatives’ alleged massive fraud. He was also charged by the police with forest encroachment concerning the construction of the World Peace Valley dhamma centre in Khao Yai area.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/the-dsi-and-the-police-will-decide-when-to-arrest-dhammachayo-gen-paiboon/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-12-02

Oh here we go again, the merry - go - round keeps turning and the music plays. He was told to hand himself in by last Wednesday or they would get him.  Now its we will decide when and if to arrest him.

Phra Dhammachayo is pissing himself laughing at these weak bumbling clowns.  He has lifted his robes and is shaking his fat naked butt in the thier faces.  A line from Money Python.  "I fart in your general direction." 

wlL73RtPq_odlh97KsNPc_oAqBWisCCvK2sDGWp31UBXYhY9itS_oUHoxiouWXH_yCKLtWAKVeE=w250-h250-nc.jpeg

'...  Exercise their discretion when they will arrest ... " !

Still pretending they have a say in the matter.   :giggle:

Every act in this farce just makes them look even more stupid and impotent while strengthening his hand but the BS bandwagon rolls on in the full and certain knowledge the nation believes they're on top of things.

Edited by NongKhaiKid

Buddhism office sets up team focused on Dhammachayo’s surrender
By Piyanuch Tamnukasetchai, 
Suriya Patathayo, 
Kesinee Taengkhieo 
The Nation

3d6f086a4f26b69c5b2abc64f938444e.jpeg

Phra Dhammachayo

BANGKOK: -- THE National Office of Buddhism (NOB) has set up a team to negotiate the surrender of Phra Dhamma-chayo, the fugitive abbot of Wat Dhammakaya in Pathum Thani.

Department of Special Investigation (DSI) chief Pol Colonel Paisit Wongmuang yesterday urged the embattled monk to give himself up and enter the justice system to avoid officers having to enter the temple to arrest him. 
He added that the NOB team would ask the abbot to surrender under monastic law. 

However, the acting abbot of Wat Dhammakaya has not replied to a letter from the DSI asking if Phra Dhammachayo was still in the monastic compound. If the abbot was in the compound, it was the acting abbot’s duty to hand him over to DSI investigators, Paisit said.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30301251

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-12-02

"...Justice Minister Paiboon Kumchaya...had assigned Department of Special Investigation director-genera...and the deputy chief of the Royal Thai Police...to exercise their discretion when they will arrest Phra Dhammachayo, the abbot of Wat Dhammakaya..."

All huff, and no puff !!!

toothless tiger.gif

IMHO the National Buddhism Office (which has official status) needs to urgently step up and take some action.

Surely they have a serious responsibility to take action to protect the sanctity of Buddhism where a monk, especially a senior monk, is seriously accused of illegal activities, including hundreds of millions of Baht.

If they refuse or drag their feet I believe the government should intervene in this office. 

As a connected point, why hasn't this office already taken action to investigate this 'monk' years ago, and especially since he already has a long-term negative record for previous activities?

Is the National Buddhism Office frightened of this monk or his connections?

1 minute ago, scorecard said:

IMHO the National Buddhism Office (which has official status) needs to urgently step up and take some action.

Surely they have a serious responsibility to take action to protect the sanctity of Buddhism where a monk, especially a senior monk, is seriously accused of illegal activities, including hundreds of millions of Baht.

If they refuse or drag their feet I believe the government should intervene in this office. 

As a connected point, why hasn't this office already taken action to investigate this 'monk' years ago, and especially since he already has a long-term negative record for previous activities?

Plus stick your head in the sand and believe / claim none of your brothers would do such a thing !

5 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Yes. 

DSI please keep it up.

Reading about your stupid escapades keeps me laughing all day.  :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Also helps me forget about my own mobility problems.

Maybe it is time to change your name, from department of special investigations

to department of stupid idiots.

this is getting more and more like a Monty python script and I can see John Cleese in uniform

maybe one of the Dsi  team bigwigs, and you can see many of the cast slipping effortlessly into

the various parts either in the "Nob"  or even the hams.....people outside of Thailand must have a dim opinion of Thailand after reading this nonsense.......

IMHO this is an exercise in futility... assuming they find him, arrest him and bring him

to trial, a man in his status and standing and with millions of followers and devotees,

what are the chances that he will be found guilty??? .... 

Or, it could be a power play here between the DSI and the abbot to see who's the boos here....

27 minutes ago, colinneil said:

DSI please keep it up.

Reading about your stupid escapades keeps me laughing all day.  :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Also helps me forget about my own mobility problems.

Maybe it is time to change your name, from department of special investigations

to department of stupid idiots.

I thought that was their name...

2 hours ago, waldroj said:

"...Justice Minister Paiboon Kumchaya...had assigned Department of Special Investigation director-genera...and the deputy chief of the Royal Thai Police...to exercise their discretion when they will arrest Phra Dhammachayo, the abbot of Wat Dhammakaya..."

All huff, and no puff !!!

toothless tiger.gif

Even worse than toothless tigers.....pussies.

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

The likely reason that the NBO is reticent to take any action, is due to the fact they are probably up to their necks in scams themselves, either connected to this one or other ones.

The same reason why the army will not do anything against the police, and no agency is really prepared to take any steps against anyone else in a position of power. Because a large amount of them are it and no one wants the boat rocked or revengful people peering into their own affairs.

It kind of reminds me of a certain Mr Sutthep and his " tomorrow is D-Day, our final push" and the the following week, " tomorrow is the longest day, our final push" and a bit later, "tomorrow, I will be in prison or i will be leading the country" and so on ad - nauseum.

3 hours ago, BSJ said:

" THE National Office of Buddhism (NOB)  " Ha Ha Ha!  In Australia they would be the butt of every joke.......

ROLFAO.JPG

Maybe some sort of commercial arrangement can be made to connect this with the "NAB Challenge" when Aus rules footy starts up again?

THE National Office of Buddhism (NOB) has set up a team to negotiate the surrender of Phra Dhamma-chayo, the fugitive abbot of Wat Dhammakaya in Pathum Thani. so they are still hoping he is going to surrender,this is going to 

go on and on,it shows who has the real power in Thailand.

regards worgeordie