Joe Biden hints at 2020 presidential run: 'Fate has a way of intervening'

webfact

Joe Biden hints at 2020 presidential run: 'Fate has a way of intervening'

Nicky Woolf and Agencies

The departing vice-president’s profile rose during his years with Obama, and many on the left consider him a formidable opponent to Donald Trump

WASHINGTON: -- For anyone whose heart aches for the twists and turns of the 2016 presidential campaign can rejoice, speculation has already begun about the 2020 race.

On Monday, current vice-president, former senator and one-man meme machineJoe Biden said he would run for president in 2020 – maybe.

The departing vice president, who will be 78 at the time of the next election, said it with a slight smile on his face. Given a chance to walk it back, he did – but only a little bit.

Full story: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/05/joe-biden-presidential-election-2020-donald-trump

-- The Guardian 2016-12-06

So it's Crooked Hillary,  Take the money and run Bernie, Creepy Biden...

What a laugh. It's apparent that the Democrats have no bench.

It's nice that the Democrats aren't smart enough to change anything after losing the House, Senate, White House and more than 1,000 state legislature and governor positions.

The Democrats have been wiped out but are still dumb enough to repeat with 78 year old Creepy Joe?

Stay The Course!!

1 hour ago, Pimay1 said:

I hope he does run. Now that Hillary is finished I can't think of a better choice to put another republican in office.

Run what ?

Country will be finished in four years.

Maybe try Canada or UK.

6 hours ago, Pimay1 said:

I hope he does run. Now that Hillary is finished I can't think of a better choice to put another republican in office.

Creepy uncle Joe.  Yeah, good choice.  Please run.  This child was squirming to get away from his unwanted advances.  Very disturbing.  Dude has serious problems.  So he'd make an excellent Presidential candidate. 

BidenJoe_0.JPG?itok=Oevk4lhG

29 minutes ago, connda said:

Creepy uncle Joe.  Yeah, good choice.  Please run.  This child was squirming to get away from his unwanted advances.  Very disturbing.  Dude has serious problems.  So he'd make an excellent Presidential candidate. 

BidenJoe_0.JPG?itok=Oevk4lhG

I dunno, voters are probably somewhat inoculated to these sort of things after the recent elections.

16 hours ago, NeverSure said:

So it's Crooked Hillary,  Take the money and run Bernie, Creepy Biden...

What a laugh. It's apparent that the Democrats have no bench.

It's nice that the Democrats aren't smart enough to change anything after losing the House, Senate, White House and more than 1,000 state legislature and governor positions.

The Democrats have been wiped out but are still dumb enough to repeat with 78 year old Creepy Joe?

Stay The Course!!

They've got plenty of bench--Ed Rendell, ex-governor of PA, Jim Webb, blue dog senator from VA and former secretary of the Navy under Reagan, and a bunch from California--Alan Schiff, among many congress people and a new Senator.  But Nancy Pelosi's gotta step aside!!!

12 hours ago, terryw said:

Biden had his opportunity this year and decided to chicken out from taking on the Clinton machine.

I dont think he chickened out, I think the Democratic party and Obama had already made a deal and Biden was squeezed out. As far ar Biden running in 2020, not a chance, much to my disappointment, by then he will be 79 years old.  

wow... he and Al Gore are not kidding us at all.  they really are optimistic.

2020?

today's Washington Post..... they seem to know something too... the NSIDC story is telling us something....  that they would publish that just ahead of the Inauguration.  they are not with it at all with the rest of US media, not just Fox.

then again... the Washington Post has done this before. yes? 

Edited by maewang99