West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

I mean there's banter.....

West Ham star Diafra Sakho 'arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill' WEST Ham United footballer Diafra Sakho has been arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill and witness intimidation, it is reported.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/600567/West-Ham-Diafra-Sakho-threats-kill-allegation

Edited by Chicog

I mean there's banter.....

West Ham star Diafra Sakho 'arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill' WEST Ham United footballer Diafra Sakho has been arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill and witness intimidation, it is reported.

By PETER HENN

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/600567/West-Ham-Diafra-Sakho-threats-kill-allegation

Standard Wet Spam behaviour.

Be great if they sold Upton Park and the government were forced to renegg on the OS. wink.png

Yeah that and relegation would be sweet :D

rijit

I can understand any Spurs fan being jealous.

Look at the terrific views on offer at shi# e Hart Lane.post-118612-14405120430303_thumb.jpg

Edited by stoneyboy

Be great if they sold Upton Park and the government were forced to renegg on the OS. wink.png

Yeah that and relegation would be sweet :D

rijit

I can understand any Spurs fan being jealous.

Look at the terrific views on offer at shi# e Hart Lane.attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1440512041.849975.jpg

Bet it aint even sold as a restricted veiw. !!!

rijit

• 2 weeks later...
West Ham had argued in its submission that it was “deeply concerned that the disclosure of the commercially confidential and sensitive information will inevitably have an adverse impact on the stadium partnership”.

Which is a long winded way of saying that they're concerned that if the public found out how cheap they were getting it, they might just have to pay a lot more.

blink.png

• 2 weeks later...

Watched some of the Rugby at your new ground, on TV, and it looks pretty special. The new roof captures the noise and if WHU can fill it (I think they will), it should be an intimidating place for visiting teams. WHU aren't the first club to get a new stadium on the cheap. Let's just say it didn't do City any lasting harm.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

F me , 3 rd in the league and you still aint got anyone here that gives a fuc !! ,, you and the arsewipes should share thread 'under sad lonely fans in need of someone to talk' to!!:D

I understand your disdain given the dire atmosphere and outcome of your home game against Liverpool at the weekend.

Complete loss of discipline in the Chelsea camp. If Mo has a go at the ref afterwards for a fine half of officiating I hope he gets a long ban plus beaucoup de spondoolicks.

Chelsea still potential winners

It's been a good game so far as well,it's really refreshing as a West Ham fan to watch entertaining football at long last,the start of this season is the stuff of dreams for us.

And Lanzini really should have made it two,it's far from over but the sending off is going to help favour us obviously,we shall see.

Edited by stoneyboy

Why is Fabregas so awful this season? What the h_ll was Matic thinking? Why on earth does anyone in the Chelsea camp believe that was not red card-worthy?

The psychology of depression in action?

A lot rests on Willian and Hazard. Surprised Carroll is coming on - surely West Ham's current strength is mobility and counterattack, not hoofed up balls.

Edited by SantiSuk