2016 Poster of the Year Poll

Ron19

2016 Poster Of The Year  

217 members have voted

1. 1. SECTION No 1- Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• GuestHouse
    • geriatrickid
    • mesquite
    • kenk24
    • Mitkof Island
    • daveAustin
    • JAFO
    • Grouse
    • baboon
    • JAG
    • Cockwomble
    • RuamRudy
    • Lostinisaan
    • Bluespunk
    • wanderluster
    • NONE OF THESE
  2. 2. SECTION No 2 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• Naam
    • NeverSure
    • JSixpack
    • villagefarang
    • RakJungTorlae
    • Richard W
    • canukamuck
    • nontabury
    • pigeonjake
    • smokie36
    • worgeordie
    • ClutchClark
    • elgordo38
    • helpisgood
    • Greenside
    • Paul Catton
    • NONE OF THESE
  3. 3. SECTION No 3 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• NongKhaiKid
    • transam
    • amykat
    • pgrahmm
    • alfieconn
    • sirineou
    • smutcakes
    • kickstart
    • kannot
    • StreetCowboy
    • simple1
    • 7by7
    • Donutz
    • ratcatcher
    • JJGreen
    • NONE OF THESE

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears, I think, to be an indicator of behaviour. The more dots the better behaved the poster, fewer dots means the poster has been previously cautioned or sent on holiday, it lets us all know whether a poster is worth replying to and/or the likelihood they might become abusive.

Sort of a scarlet letter?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

13 hours ago, Patsycat said:

Oh, come on Nancy. you even went on another Forum asking people to sign up here and vote for you!!

Butter won't melt in your mouth anymore!!

Don't think she needed to do that.the one who you have not to mention manipulation fixed and fiddled the result.bit like putin?

25 minutes ago, geronimo said:

BTW As a writer, I am hireable to put together inauguration speeches, and I'll even include a specific spin if you have one.

Current work permit specific to task?

Apology for early return from rehab, I cannot help myself controlling this vice.

Suppose a bit off topic but I am having one of those "thoughtful" days....Yeh I know that's rare...:stoner:...........But was thinking Trans you have nearly striped up another year on this planet...For sure being retired with no hobbies I want to do but can't fund  really pisses me off, so TVF has given me a 'stage' to do something that costs nothing and perhaps my printed words have helped someone along the line...

I get into trouble with staff at times but I cannot help being me.......

Sorry, my point.....When I have these sit back thoughts about my trials and tribulations a song always comes into my head...NO I AM NOT GOING TO SING IT.....Just listen to my link, ALL of it till the end...The song says it all for many...

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Suppose a bit off topic but I am having one of those "thoughtful" days....Yeh I know that's rare...:stoner:...........But was thinking Trans you have nearly striped up another year on this planet...For sure being retired with no hobbies I want to do but can't fund  really pisses me off, so TVF has given me a 'stage' to do something that costs nothing and perhaps my printed words have helped someone along the line...

I get into trouble with staff at times but I cannot help being me.......

Sorry, my point.....When I have these sit back thoughts about my trials and tribulations a song always comes into my head...NO I AM NOT GOING TO SING IT.....Just listen to my link, ALL of it till the end...The song says it all for many...

Originating from Liverpool, I can sing it perfectly, especially when off key.

Edited by Paul Catton

4 minutes ago, stament said:

do we have a declared winner yet? i don't have time to trawl multiple pages but from the polls transam has the most, just not sure if final vote is in

It's just the semi's.....In a couple of days time 5 will be put forward...THAT'S when I sing and get votes and win the T-shirt......

b0202.gif