2016 Poster of the Year Poll

Ron19

2016 Poster Of The Year  

217 members have voted

1. 1. SECTION No 1- Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• GuestHouse
    • geriatrickid
    • mesquite
    • kenk24
    • Mitkof Island
    • daveAustin
    • JAFO
    • Grouse
    • baboon
    • JAG
    • Cockwomble
    • RuamRudy
    • Lostinisaan
    • Bluespunk
    • wanderluster
    • NONE OF THESE
  2. 2. SECTION No 2 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• Naam
    • NeverSure
    • JSixpack
    • villagefarang
    • RakJungTorlae
    • Richard W
    • canukamuck
    • nontabury
    • pigeonjake
    • smokie36
    • worgeordie
    • ClutchClark
    • elgordo38
    • helpisgood
    • Greenside
    • Paul Catton
    • NONE OF THESE
  3. 3. SECTION No 3 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• NongKhaiKid
    • transam
    • amykat
    • pgrahmm
    • alfieconn
    • sirineou
    • smutcakes
    • kickstart
    • kannot
    • StreetCowboy
    • simple1
    • 7by7
    • Donutz
    • ratcatcher
    • JJGreen
    • NONE OF THESE

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, NancyL said:

A little unsolicited advice, Tranny.  As last year's winner, I showed it's not how many dots you have that makes for a winner AND those music videos just don't cut it.  What the world really wants to see are cats, and even better kittens.  How about something seasonal?

Kittens singing.jpg

OMG Nancy has lost a dot too!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ron19 said:

LEADER BOARD

6 am.JPG

Members Voted.....189

Votes cast..............654

Views......................10,955

Replies....................858

N.O.T.......................174

If there is a tie for 5th place when voting closes at 5pm on Wednesday 21st, all will go through.

There "appears"  to be an error?? I dont see my  name :shock1:??? confused of Prachuap:saai:

3 hours ago, smokie36 said:

Alright this is a heads up for transam.

Its time to get your voice out and upload it to youtube then post us a link.

As a hint a Christmas tune will win you lots of votes....a Val Doonican jumper will be a big winner with the grannies on here too.

I strongly suggest "Fairytale of New York".

That's bad advice. Eschew music videos and for God's sake don't sing! You may just squeak by.

1 hour ago, baboon said:

I am certainly saying that some of the music videos you and your supporters have posted on here are downright criminal acts of GBH on the ears, so if the cap fits...

Posters post their own music stuff...If mine offends then I am sorry, though cannot think of one of mine that would, unless it was me singing....

b0203.gif

14 minutes ago, transam said:

Posters post their own music stuff...If mine offends then I am sorry, though cannot think of one of mine that would, unless it was me singing....

b0203.gif

I was just wondering in your absence... 11 AM seems an odd time to go to the gym. I always thought it was an early morning or early evening kind of activity...?

47 minutes ago, NancyL said:

A little unsolicited advice, Tranny.  As last year's winner, I showed it's not how many dots you have that makes for a winner AND those music videos just don't cut it.  What the world really wants to see are cats, and even better kittens.  How about something seasonal?

Kittens singing.jpg

I need no advice from you or your last years side kick.....I am NOT going to post on forums asking for votes as you did, this years organiser will NOT stab me in the back to help another win.....In fact I lost by I think 6 votes.

As for my music vids etc, if you spent as much time as I do on TVF you will see I do it all year round, that's what I do. You see I am not a boring ol' fart, l just try and bring a bit of fun to the forum, perhaps that's why l an being recognised again this year.

Now I would respectfully suggest you go have a Sherry and relax, smile, anifink...

b0208.gif

3 minutes ago, baboon said:

I was just wondering in your absence... 11 AM seems an odd time to go to the gym. I always thought it was an early morning or early evening kind of activity...?

Three times a week, 10.30-ish for an hour...Empty gym..Perfect for the ol' fella...Oh, I fart at 9.30 if that's OK with you....

b0215.gif

14 minutes ago, baboon said:

But I mean is it not too hot at that time of day?

I go for 60 km bike rides or 8 km hikes, midday.  Less traffic and fewer people to disturb the tranquility of the natural surroundings.  My mornings are a time of comfort and reflection as I sip my coffee and enjoy the views.  Early evening is my time to walk the dogs and enjoy the sunset.  I think it is often work which forces people to choose morning or evening to exercise.

Good on you transam, you'll easily beat nongkai kid. Colinneil and thaiwrath have already made their votes.

I'd seriously look into them being the same person as they all have similar bashing posts and always like every single one of the others' posts.

Edited by Johnniey

49 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Well I've learned to be resigned to Trump winning in the USA so I guess I could be resigned if the winner is one of the two now at the top of the ticket.

That kind of year.:sick:

In the case of POTY ... it doesn't matter!

Just put the crown on transam and get it over with!

Edited by Jingthing

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That kind of year.:sick:

In the case of POTY ... it doesn't matter!

Just put the crown on transam and get it over with!

Nooooooooooo, you will recall last year it could have been a tie, I requested that if it was NancyL could have the title because it really didn't matter to me. I was just happy that what I do during the year on TVF was recognised by members and I created a few smiles and perhaps info during that period..Last year I was very happy with the outcome..