Naked Farang

iamkanga

So I have been in my new condominium for about 6 weeks now really enjoying it 2nd floor view of the pool really nice to enjoy watching residents using the pool. A bit like a coffee shop people watching. 

Here is the problem. About 3 weeks ago I see this fat old farang (ok maybe I too am fat and old too) drop his pants and dry himself in full view of anybody unfortunate enough to look. He then wraps a huge beach towel around his huge guts and lies down on one of the day beds and I have the pleasure every time I glanced in his direction looking at his arse crack! Just a couple of days ago I was sitting there with a couple of friends visiting from overseas and he does the same again and I could not help but the berate him over the balcony. He modified his behavior slightly but the next day... Yep back to his old ways. I saw one resident who was there with his wife and  children holidaying I suspect calmly approach him and ask him to put something on apart from a towel draped between his 2 legs. He looked quite perplexed as to the problem, but finally obliged. The next day he has gone back to being naked again so after a couple of days I took it upon myself to talk to the Juristic manager and was met with the response he is doing it again! 

Anyway the Juristic has spoken to him a number of times and he just completely ignores requests. His arrogance is such that he does not even change into his swimmers in his room he does this by the pool and removes them after swimming! There is also a WC where he could change in privacy not 20 meters away. 

So I am hoping that someone on this forum can help me. Is the Juristic a toothless tiger in this case? Can the police be called or immigration! I am at my wits end with this clown and very soon it will turn into a physical confrontation!!! 

This not a joke post this guy is a public nuisance. 

Please Help!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday at jomtien beach was having a beer at sunset and similar fat arsed old farang just drops his swimmer's displaying his miniature dick to everyone.. It's Thailand where the female toilet cleaner mops the floor right next to you.. No big deal for thais

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, mcfish said:

Yesterday at jomtien beach was having a beer at sunset and similar fat arsed old farang just drops his swimmer's displaying his miniature dick to everyone.. It's Thailand where the female toilet cleaner mops the floor right next to you.. No big deal for thais

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

I beg to differ. This maybe what they have come to expect from the "crazy farang" but I believe Thais in general to be a very modest race of people and I would like to see what would happen if he did it next to a cop.

If the juristic has had a word and nothing has changed is he renting or an owner?

If renting the juristic needs to apply pressure to the landlord to get his tenant to behave or actually terminate his tenancy.

If an owner maybe it's time to "make friends" (i.e. buy a bottle) with a local cop, they probably don't have much power in the condo complex, but your new friend isn't going to know that :)

4 minutes ago, Crossy said:

If the juristic has had a word and nothing has changed is he renting or an owner?

If renting the juristic needs to apply pressure to the landlord to get his tenant to behave or actually terminate his tenancy.

If an owner maybe it's time to "make friends" (i.e. buy a bottle) with a local cop, they probably don't have much power in the condo complex, but your new friend isn't going to know that :)

Thanks Crossy. I know im probably pissing into the wind with this post... just hopeful to find something like the decency police!

1 minute ago, Rob13 said:

Make a game of it.Buy a cheap pellet, shoot him in the nuts.Have the neighbors over for a beer and let them fire off a few rounds.

Have considered this. Would be doing it already but i'm probably a lousy shot and would hit the wrong eye! Then I would be going to jail.

Just now, Halfaboy said:

So, f I understand it correctly, he is not wearing a swim suit but has a towel wrapped around himself while sunbathing. Is that the problem (except from changing cloths in full view) ?

Yes but legs bent at the knees so like a woman wearing a skit but if you were swimming or wrong balcony angle a very unattractive view!

What an ahole, literally. Either one of these exhibitionist types or loopy. Only real issues I've had in Thailand over the years has been with misfit farangs. It's a shame it attracts such weirdos. Suggest get a handful of other owners in the complex that are upset by this and get down the cop-shop. This is surely against the law.

I would go talk to him myself and let him know his behaviour is very impolite and out of line

in Thailand .Tell him(don't ask) to not do it again or you will report him to the police,make sure you have some back-up pictures.I do believe there is a law in Thailand against exposing yourself in public.

Just for know sake,would you feel offended if it was a nice looking female?

Awesome pic!

Possible solution. Print that A4 sheet/photo out and pin it in the lobby, anon. Good for everyone first up.. Might softly get things going. Probably a bit senile. He will miss that free feeling! 

Edited by optad

53 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

What an ahole, literally. Either one of these exhibitionist types or loopy. Only real issues I've had in Thailand over the years has been with misfit farangs. It's a shame it attracts such weirdos. Suggest get a handful of other owners in the complex that are upset by this and get down the cop-shop. This is surely against the law.

Try swinging their ugly balls a little South in Malaysia or Singapore and see what happens. The Thai BIB need to jump on this.

I would go talk to him myself and let him know his behaviour is very impolite and out of line
in Thailand .Tell him(don't ask) to not do it again or you will report him to the police,make sure you have some back-up pictures.I do believe there is a law in Thailand against exposing yourself in public.
Just for know sake,would you feel offended if it was a nice looking female?

I would be happy as and taking pictures for a whole different reason!

2 hours ago, geronimo said:

Leave it, ignore it, and whatever happens will happen,

What a beautiful footprint you will leave on humanity.

But I have some prick who thinks its ok for me to look at his dick every day!