Cologne police: New Year arrests of North Africans ‘not racial profiling’

webfact

It is possible that the North Africans referred to were either "gastarbeiters"/guest workers or their families/dependants. They were recruited to fill labour shortages after WW2.

Useful information here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

"During the 1950s and 1960s, West Germany signed bilateral recruitment agreements[2] with Italy on 22 November 1955, Spain on 29 March 1960, Greece on 30 March 1960, Turkey on 30 October 1961, Morocco on 21 June 1963, Portugal on 17 March 1964, Tunisia on 18 October 1965, and Yugoslavia on 12 October 1968.[3][4] These agreements allowed the recruitment of Gastarbeiter to work in the industrial sector for jobs that required few qualifications."

So what?  Visitors to a foreign country should be aware of the laws in that country.  If French law allows search and frisking, well, so be it.  If you don't like it, don't go there.  I am sure that if I were a law abiding properly documented African I would be upset.  But unless I had a compelling reason to stay or keep visiting that country, then I would stop visiting there. 

On 1/3/2017 at 5:57 PM, DavidVincent said:

I see 2017 starts quite well for the racists alt-rights.

Do they arrest all white male when this happen? 

Goebels agreed with you on more than one point. Let's hope the thai won't do a racial profiling when it comes to big bellied farangs on walking street...

I will be happy to do my part when they are looking for the big bellied bald headed people as they should if they are reportedly the ones committing these crimes, I don't think that has ever happened that I fit the profile of things like that but I will comply fully when guys that look like me are committing these atrocities. No problem, I just want the perpetrators to be stopped. Simple, don't look for a white dog when a black dog bit the kid.