Chinese state tabloid warns Trump, end one China policy and China will take revenge

webfact

I notice how the China-bashers are smirking and laughing a bit when they notice that Trump and people like Cruz are making China angry.

Look, let's get real.  Annoying China by having Cruz talk to Taiwan's leader is not a big deal, it's not concrete action.  If you don't like China, are you supporting Trump when he goes on to put 45% taxes on the Chinese goods entering America ?

5 hours ago, charmonman said:

As much as I despise Donald Trump, it is somewhat satisfying to see the US pushing back against China. I just wish there was going to be someone in charge with an emotional maturity and intellect somewhat above that of an eight year old boy.

So, what you're saying is, you'd love to see Hillary as President. And watch Hillary recognise Taiwan, make Beijing outraged, and reduce the Chinese imports flooding America ?

Edited by tonbridgebrit

15 hours ago, mike324 said:

As much as I want to dislike China, they will be the future powerhouse and leading superpower in 20 years time. Taiwan nowadays is peanuts, their economy is stagnant - the country can't seem to developed further anymore and very few innovation is coming from the small country.

Why do you dislike China ?  :smile:
Okay, if Mao Zedong had not won China's civil war, China today would still be called the Republic of China. And not the Peoples' Republic of China.

So, if China today was called the Republic of China, and the government weren't a bunch a communists, and they didn't have a red flag, would you actually like China ?   :smile:

Edited by tonbridgebrit

13 hours ago, Canceraid said:

Please let there be a war. Hope that China along with countries that support China or are vassal states of China are completely nuked.

You want to see countries that support China or are vassal states of China, getting nuked ?

What, you want to see Thailand getting nuked ?

13 hours ago, nottocus said:

Shut up China.

Telling China to shut up is useless. That's just all mouth, and no action.
What's needed is concrete action. Put 45% tax on the Chinese goods entering America. If no concrete action is taken, well, it's better that Washington stops what is basically a silly and childish campaign to annoy Beijing.

16 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

Foxconn, the company that manufactures Iphones is Taiwanese.

As a whole there is only a handful of high tech companies that are leading, the rest are kind of stagnant. Another big problem is that the salaries are awfully low for a developed Asian country, which is why they can't bring back / attract fresh blood. Many western educated college grads tend to work elsewhere.

1 hour ago, wreckingcountry said:

Screw the US economy Please China! Pay your debts Uncle Sam we are calling in the bond loans. And you can't harm us, we have so many sources for Importing , oh and all the Foxconn plants... forget it Apple. No more IPhones. Gonna be such chaos under Psycho Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

forget it Apple

If that were true BRING IT ON. Anything that destroys Apple is a good thing, IMO.

4 hours ago, tonbridgebrit said:

Why do you dislike China ?  :smile:
Okay, if Mao Zedong had not won China's civil war, China today would still be called the Republic of China. And not the Peoples' Republic of China.

So, if China today was called the Republic of China, and the government weren't a bunch a communists, and they didn't have a red flag, would you actually like China ?   :smile:

I don't dislike China, but I REALLY dislike their communist leaders. They are probably the greatest threat to my part of the world, IMO.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

"“North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won’t happen!” (Trump tweet) "Trump’s brash style has been something of a propaganda gift for Beijing. "

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/it-wont-happen-donald-trump-brushes-off-north-korea-missile-test-but-takes-shot-at-china

Trump will have to deal with Beijing, in one way or another.

Edited by Opl

On 1/9/2017 at 4:42 PM, tonbridgebrit said:

So, what you're saying is, you'd love to see Hillary as President. And watch Hillary recognise Taiwan, make Beijing outraged, and reduce the Chinese imports flooding America ?

No. I'd love to see as President anybody who is more qualified in terms of temperament, intellect, and emotional maturity than Trump. That includes a LOT of people, including Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and most of Trump's Republican primary opponents.

I also think China is being overly aggressive with its neighbours in the South China sea, including Taiwan, and that the idiotic pretence that Taiwan is not an independent country needs to be discarded. I doubt China itself would reduce its exports to the US or anywhere else, as addicted to unsustainable rates of economic growth as it is.