They've had sex in my half built house

BEDBANDIT

13 hours ago, Gracas said:

If this 15 year old girl becomes pregnant and the guy does a runner (very likely) they may decide that she and the baby to be should move into your new house  when it is complete, so you can take care of her and the baby.

After all it was your house that it all happened in.

Yep, so it's your fault then!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a bit of a nutter to me  -  been in and out of LOS since 1969, heard many things, but never someone having sex in an unfinished house  being bad luck or 'soiling the house'  I had a girlfriend that found a dead bird on our property, I came home from work and there were seven monks in the yard chasing the bad spirits away, kept my mouth shut, then got rid of the girlfriend a week later............told her the good spirits told me in a dream she was a bad spirit for me................wonder if that is what made her crazy as a loon afterwards.:shock1:

3 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Only seen love in a doorway once in my life driving through a small village in Mexico. Could not afford a room I guess or striking while the iron is hot. Maybe he used the term " I will love you forever" I got mileage out of that one from time to time. 

True story from C&A's back door. My father was a bobby on night patrol at the docks and coming across Morag, a local hoo'er standing in the doorway, back against the wall, knees akimbo, dress hiked up at the front and drawers at her ankles... and eating a fish supper advised, "Come on Morag, you dinna want abody to see that noo?" To which Morag replies after looking down past her fish and chips, "Oh... so he's finished then?"

Can relate.

During construction, one of the workers banged my next door neighbor in my house. He was from out of the area, caught a bad case of puppy love, and moved in with her. They split up maybe nine months later. Did I feel sorry for them when they broke up? Not really.

Edited by Gecko123

It has nothing to do with you and certainly shouldn't pay a single dime.  Don't listen to anyone and if they ask you to pay anything tell them to piss off.  If anyone has to pay anything it's the people conducting the act and I would think definitely the male as he is an adult having sex with a minor.  I'm surprised nobody is pressing charges against him.

PS... just showed my wife, she just laughed and said anyone who asks you for money is just trying to rip you off. If your wife has any problems she should go to the police.  The male is responsible to paying all costs and compensation.  

Edited by Phuketboy

17 hours ago, 473geo said:

I guess when the parents of the girl have taken their due, and this can be tens of thousands of Baht! There may not be a lot left in the kitty for your wife to pay for cleansing.

The last one I heard about recently, parents were looking for 100k, I understand settled for around 40k.

Sons in Thailand can be expensive!!

40K was about the price my wife's nephew had to pay when he backed out on a promise of marriage to a young girl. 

If there is any way to blame this one on the farang, the OP will soon find out:) I highly doubt any money will e forthcoming for cleaning  soiled half-built house though. 

God when I read stuff like this I feel so lucky not to have married a village women. she is fuming because they had sex on your construction site???

And this is all an assumption since there are no cameras and noone confessed?

Haha financial compensation hahaha they really dont miss an oportunity 

54 minutes ago, BEDBANDIT said:

First ... some of you Guys need to chill out with the derogatory comments about my wife  , my wifes not a money grabbing whore type . she doesn't want any money...but she doesn't want to spend money to "take the bad luck away" . 

she is really superstitious and quite religious . They've have brought bad luck to her house and that needs to be dealt with ... bye getting a monk down ... that's what shes been told .. that's her believe

You are right in that no one should be having a pop at your wife, this is a typical local issue.

However, you were really asking for lewd and joke comments with a post like this.

The answer as stated, is so obvious. Just agree with your wife, keep your nose out of it and if she wants you to get involved, tell her that this is a Thai local isue and the input from a Farang would not go down well. Then have a beer and laugh at the matter.

I have no idea whyt the forum reply is acting up. A minute ago, all of my reply was backwards....must be the spirits

Edited by Flustered

That's the problem in Thailand, all these beliefs and superstitious weigh them down. Pathetic country.

Ghosts, good luck bad luck, amulets, lucky numbers..........endless , Hey, Thailand people I am talking to you, yes, you Thailand people, this world is moving fast forward, in couple of years, things will change  rapidly, people in europe everywhere are using wind power and solar power. Better medical treatment and discovery.

So you Thais will be just sitting around watching the world goes by........still using diesel and petrol to poison your air...... meantime also complain about couple copulating in your uncomplete house bring bad luck.

What happen if you strike JackPot when you move in without any monk cleaning the bad luck. What would you say then?  Invite more couple to copulate in the house would bring more luck then. Is that rational thinking?

21 hours ago, Flustered said:

Easy answer.

Agree with your wife but let her and the villagers take care of it. The last thing that would help is you adding your twopence worth. Let the local Abbot sort it out.

It's a Thai cultural thing so keep out as much as possible.

Cash solves any problem in Thailand