Pattaya terrorized by knife-wielding, naked farang

webfact

6 hours ago, Luckysilk said:

Makes me wonder what happens to these guys when they arrive and lose all their senses and drives them to carry out these acts.

I sort of feel for these guys.

You can certainly 'feel' him. Charged with ass=ault with a dead weapon.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NotThatGuy said:

Looks more like one of your kin to be honest. 

He's Russian.He walked along 2nd Road before going down Klang and made an impression on his tour. Back on the streets this morning; fully clothed. He's too slim to be one of my kin.

Edited by champers

Hmmmm......Good thing he did not come with an erection.

That would be too much for the Thais...just too much....lol

I surmise he will be arrested for indecent exposure and supersedes the dangerous weapon aspect of the whole affair.

Cheers 

4 hours ago, tubby johnson said:

Not a farang. Sounds like a quality Russian in that video. :burp:

The least the cops could have done is buy him a pair of pants that fits.

Now stick him on a giant catapult and toss him back to Russia.

I don't think it would be appropriate to toss him all that distance. Arms would be sore as would little William.... 

6 hours ago, transam said:

I feel a bit better now as some folk here think it MUST be a Brit...:stoner:

But just one o' the lads having a bit o' fun, and what about the Thais. Now, really, in fairness we all remember this precedent that enlivened Pattaya's first St. Patrick's day parade:

Drunk Brit’s nude stroll upstages oncoming parade

Pattaya’s first-ever St. Patrick’s Day parade was temporarily upstaged by a naked British man who stumbled out of a beer bar sans clothing for a stroll down the parade route.

Wandering amid traffic on Second Road about two blocks ahead of the oncoming March 17 parade, the unnamed man appeared drunk and oblivious to the commotion he was causing. Apparently, it wasn’t the first time.

--http://www.pattayamail.com/921/news06.shtml

7 hours ago, saakura said:

:cheesy: Never a dull day in Pattaya :clap2:

Brilliant- instead of the 'cesspit of the earth' comments by the guys watching rice grow in the back of beyond ( and of course watching paint dry on the  only farang 3m house in the village)

In a way it's why we live in Pattaya! 

4 hours ago, Thaidream said:

While the police may not have the same traiig as Western officers- they seem to be able to settle situations like this without lethal force. In the US- several cases like this end up using lethal force. I prefer the Thai method because not only does it work it saves lives. A gun was not even pulled and in my thnking if you are a police person and cannot disarm a perp without using lethal force- you should not be a police person.

Thai cops act like human beings not moronic military wannabes. 

10 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

Only small penises!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself, and he was naked.

It's a joke before anybody gets too excited.

Probably provided proof that the dearly held view by TV posters about comparative farang "accoutrement" measurements is a myth. The evenings here have been chilly. The two guys to the right of the photo look remarkably unimpressed.

Edited by Suradit69

15 minutes ago, connda said:

That would be "Death By Cop" in the United States.  Guy should be glad he decided to go bonkers in Thailand.

I wonder what would have happen in his motherland?

Cops in US would have tasered on sight, not let him threaten passers by at knife point while he's strolling down a busy street. I think he was looking for the hooker that drugged and robbed him. He could have attacked any hooker in his state of mind.

So once the cops at the station realized a Thai woman was blamed for his current state, he was released quickly without charges or record. Don't want that part of the news story to get out now, do we?!

That's all hypothetical, but likely. At least in my mind!

10 hours ago, transam said:

I feel a bit better now as some folk here think it MUST be a Brit...:stoner:

Yes, how funny.

You van tell he is not a Yank because he is not dressed in cams, with full body amour, toting an M16, looking for a school to "express" his rights under the 2nd amendment on some innocents!!!!