“Double” pricing – you know it’s time for action when the Thais start to complain

Inspire

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, hugh2121 said:

My position is unchanged.

For those who cannot understand: Adhering to Buddhist teachings is the whole point of Buddhist holidays BUT there are very few who adhere strictly to the religion. For examples refer to the many examples on TV.

Thank you for explaining. What you posted initially made me think you were saying why bother with the traditions because so many do not adhere to them.

15 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

So tell us what you payed out then oh by the way if I was thai would I need a yellow book and pink ID card ?

You need to get out more.  Any Thai needs to be on a blue book and apply for ID card at 7 years old.

You're wasting my time,  same as I did applying and paying for useless Thai ID's.

Edited by ragpicker
spelling

Several years ago I hired a minibus to take my Thai family out to a National Park, there were 12 altogether consisting of 6 adults and the rest were children we were accompanied my a formidable 80 something year old matriarch of the family my mother in law.
When I was asked to pay 10 times more for my entry she was fuming and berated the park attendants but all to no avail. Although I offered to pay the extortionate price she was adamant that I would not and consequently none of us entered the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk