Thai immigration officer at airport didn't allow me to enter

4 hours ago, humbleguy said:

I didn't overstay in thailand period. Got it?. Then why do I pay the fine u mentioned  here.?.

It doesn't apply to me, what u  r saying here is for those  abusing the system ,overstayed in thailand intentionally 

No where to go other thailand,  so u r talking to me like garbage people  ,homeless people staying at khaosan Rd aimlessly. 

so u have know how  to deffrentiate people.we r all the same as human being we are but we r different,  people r not the same as u thought.depends on ur background. I came from a good family with principles, I could care less how people think about me,who cares? I know who I am and what  I am standing for .. believe me or not I was planning  to post my story in 2013..why now?  what am I  gaining for to post my story here? Zero.. no good advice here,just to blame on me and calling me  all bad names such as : overstayer,fraudulent. ..it is useless to post  my story  . I regretted that,  because u r seeking help  from intelligent  people whom u think tgey ginna help u but unknowingly u r feeding ur genuine story to bad people  who r ruthless,  no value ,no principles ...

I can't help feeling that the immigration system is working quite effectively.

On 3/5/2017 at 1:03 AM, humbleguy said:

Yeah i am gonna post my old passport and immigration stampIMG_1058.JPG

Can you post a clearer copy of the red stamp on page 38, for example set the camera on your phone to a higher resolution?

As Sophon mentioned, the first line gives the reasons (fraud, deception) for being blacklisted, the third line makes reference to section12 (7) of the Immigration Act, the last line is an order to leave Thailand not later than  3 March 2012.

Section 12 : Aliens which fall into any of the following categories are excluded from entering into the
Kingdom :

7. Having behavior which would indicate possible danger to the public or likelihood of being a
nuisance or constituting any violence to the peace or safety of the public or to the security of the public or
to the security of the nation , or being under warrant of arrest by competent officials of foreign
governments.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Maestro said:

I have made the attached chronological table of the stamps on the passport pages you posted. Some stamps and entries are missing for the period in question and are perhaps on some of the pages you did not post.

humbleguy history of stay 2001-2012.png

This is a handy table, but I think you have a typo for 3 Jan 2012. There is nothing on page 32 about being denied entry. He is blacklisted from 3 Mar 2012, but this is in the stamp on page 38, probably put in the passport on 24 Feb 2012 when he was given 7 days to leave.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, manarak said:

ok, can you please explain how you were not on overstay ?

you left the country on 2nd March after having spent 9 days in detention, so you were arrested around the 22nd or 23rd of February.

Is that correct ?

and your extension gave you permission to stay until 14th February.

Correct?

If both of the above are correct you were on overstay, or would you please explain why you repeat over and over that you weren't overstaying?

I will explain that sooner than later, I already made a call of my IDC mate,I met him the first date at idc,he will find out exact 

date..he didn't tell me how went back to thailand but this is not my business to know what others doing in thailand..he is my American friend. W met at IDC early February. .he treated me very well, I owe him a lot..Iam sure he is enjoying there  Good for him

when I arrived at bangkok inernational airport in late October 2014 from ho g kong ,the Immigration officer asked me 3 times if I been thailand  before  then I replied yes I been thailand  more 3times ,then he started pulling out  my file, he keep cheking  my passport almost 45 minutes, then he looked at me,keep saying" have u been thailand before? the he took my passport to other computer terminal  and almost three imigration officers came to me, I was so scared ,I thought that I did something in the past in thailand  which is I didn't.  Then I told me what is the problem? They replied to me that I had a lock,but ididnt understand  them till  Then immigration supervisor showed up and cecked my passport over and over again, so asked me if i been thailand before 2wice,then i replied the same answer i did before,because I don't wanna lie  , why should I lie for?.then ,told me privately that I shouldn't  told them I been in thailand  before  ,now u got a new passport ,i

Why u keep persisting that u been in thailand  before ?.u would've  gone  thru but now it is too late ,so many eyes on me ,so I don't have choice to take u to immigration  custody at airport till u go back to hong hong. He was nice and speaks fluent in english...he wasn't even happy to take me to detention center  at airport. 

9 hours ago, Maestro said:

There is a handwritten note in Thai below the departure stamp of 27 JUL 2011 but it is not clear enough to be legible. Can you post it in a higher resolution?

humbleguy departure 27 JUL 2011.jpg

Ok I will scan the whole passport  later tonight. THNKS 

I don't have scan at home,most Internet cafe was closed because of snow storm since Friday till today, but  finally  the sun come out now. I will go to good Internet cafe at downtown later tonight , usually open 24 hours.

I will scan  all passport pages especially  thai visa stamped.

42 minutes ago, humbleguy said:

I don't have scan at home,most Internet cafe was closed because of snow storm since Friday till today, but  finally  the sun come out now. I will go to good Internet cafe at downtown later tonight , usually open 24 hours.

I will scan  all passport pages especially  thai visa stamped.

Again, if you can find the court papers, that would also help. Among other things, it should confirm the date of your arrest (at least officially: on occasion, you can be detained improperly, and only placed officially under arrest later).

4 minutes ago, humbleguy said:

anyone can translate this:

thai

If anyone else wants a go it's a .pdf.

Basically it says you are on the blacklist for fraud and are prohibited from entering the country.

Unfortunately it doesn't say anything that we don't already know.

Is not that we are right or wrong? The problem is we are a foreigner as so call "a outsider" in Thailand. You choose to have principals but the IO also can have they "choose" to go against you at anytime that is what they call under the immigration law.
It just like many foreigners alway companies about having a visa and why can be rejected by the immigration to enter the country. All the immigration officers/act are the same in this same world. The only country that we can make a lot of noise is the place that we birthed and on any of the government officer can ban us. Hehe! Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

10 minutes ago, BritTim said:

When I try to open this, I get an "item not found" error. Can others open it?

1.It is written  in thai language.,I don't know how to post here,really needed to be post  here

I need someone  who is fluent in thai language. can translate  for me.

THE OFFICER DID HANDWRITING ON MYOTHER PASSPORT 2014 at airport when they didn't allow to enter 

2.This is different than my old passport. I am still working on my old passport and court's paper to post later tonight

6 minutes ago, humbleguy said:

1.It is written  in thai language.,I don't know how to post here,really needed to be post  here

I need someone  who is fluent in thai language. can translate  for me.

THE OFFICER DID HANDWRITING ON MYOTHER PASSPORT 2014 at airport when they didn't allow to enter 

2.This is different than my old passport. I am still working on my old passport and court's paper to post later tonight

As far as figuring out where you stand is concerned, anything dated later than 3 March 2012 is probably completely irrelevant (albeit probably distressing to you). Concentrate on posting the information from 2012.

Interesting that it's now not-found, I downloaded it earlier.

It's a .pdf file without the correct extension.

Here it is with the extension corrected:-

Thai.pdf

Sadly it doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know :(

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BritTim said:

As far as figuring out where you stand is concerned, anything dated later than 3 March 2012 is probably completely irrelevant (albeit probably distressing to you). Concentrate on posting the information from 2012.

OK I will

9 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Interesting that it's now not-found, I downloaded it earlier.

It's a .pdf file without the correct extension.

Here it is with the extension corrected:-

Thai.pdf

Sadly it doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know :(

Can't open file.

9 minutes ago, lkv said:

Can't open file.

It opens fine in a recent version of Adobe Acrobat, and also in Microsoft Edge. As @Crossy indicated, it is just a fragment confirming the blacklisting, and indicating that he is denied entry under Section 12 (7) of the Immigration Act 1979. My guess is that he was presented with this when denied entry in 2014.

Edited by BritTim

6 hours ago, BritTim said:

It opens fine in a recent version of Adobe Acrobat, and also in Microsoft Edge. As @Crossy indicated, it is just a fragment confirming the blacklisting, and indicating that he is denied entry under Section 12 (7) of the Immigration Act 1979. My guess is that he was presented with this when denied entry in 2014.

Courtpaper.jpg

• Like 1

Do you have any court papers dated prior to 07 Feb 2012? I know you were probably not present in court, but I would expect you would still have received something, even if you had no legal representation. I am well aware that you could be completely innocent of any crime, but if the police did not believe you, it probably would not help. There is a fair amount of racism against people of Middle Eastern appearance living in cheap accommodation. If the police want a conviction, the court will give them one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritTim said:

Do you have any court papers dated prior to 07 Feb 2012? I know you were probably not present in court, but I would expect you would still have received something, even if you had no legal representation. I am well aware that you could be completely innocent of any crime, but if the police did not believe you, it probably would not help. There is a fair amount of racism against people of Middle Eastern appearance living in cheap accommodation. If the police want a conviction, the court will give them one.

Police?..

I didn't mention the police here  ok..the Immigration  poeple  raided my  area,almost 7 immigration  officers were knocking everybody's door,it was around 6 am , very esrly morning.so many people escaped and  ran on foot, but I didn't go out just stayed in my appartment  and waited them till they started knocking my door, then checked my pasport,nothing my visa and my passport.nothing my room,I am  the only staying there. .. then started to ask me if I report to immigration  every 90 days,I replied  that I didn't even if I need to report every 90 days to immigration. Finally they took me to custody. So many people at cutody, majority r overstayers. .I spent there not more 9 hours at custody  then they transferred us to idc at same day but it was around 8pm. I believe the date was feb5 or feb6. EVER SINCE I stayed at idc till I bought my own ticket to canada. I never been any court. I been staying at idc till I flew back to canada. I mixed up the dates,it is been long time,but everything is there, I cannot give u more information  than what I posted a few minutes ago., nothing to dig.

I personally  called my embassy to help me ,a guy from embassy showed up Monday afternoon, 2 days after  then we both met at idc.we had very fruitful  conversation.

He brought me the courts'decision, he talked to iidc supervisor  in front of me and he told him that I didn't commit any crime but I stayed at bad neighborhood.  Then asked him What about his visa? His visa was valid but was canceled  a short time ago because he didn't  cooperate with officers,  he needs to buy his own ticket in order to go back to canada otherwise he will stay at idc for long time. a fewdays  later embassy bought ticket,but was too late,I already bought my own ticket.

To be honest it does sound like you have been treated badly and were a victim of wrong place at the wrong time.

one thing that worries me about this though is you said you were in detention for 9 days but now it seems you were in detention from the 5th or 6th feb to 2nd march.

i may be wrong because I have never been in detention but I think I would remember for sure the amount of days I was detained for.