What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

4 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Well, now you understand why Thais laugh at farangs. Sorry to say, once that Thai lady is out of ear shot she is providing a  depressing description of the  farang's  varicose and spider veins, and droopy white flesh.

and laughing about how much he over paid.  HA.  Just all part of the fun of this place.

23 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Well, now you understand why Thais laugh at farangs. Sorry to say, once that Thai lady is out of ear shot she is providing a  depressing description of the  farang's  varicose and spider veins, and droopy white flesh.

I don't care I enjoy sleeping with gorgeous young things whenever I feel like it. Nothing like the young. Who wants to share a bed with a 40 something Thai OR Farang? oh you do?  you go for it dear fellow live and let live eh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't care I enjoy sleeping with gorgeous young things whenever I feel like it. Nothing like the young. Who wants to share a bed with a 40 something Thai OR Farang? oh you do?  you go for it dear fellow live and let live eh?

I don't think you even understand how correct you are. That's the ultimate irony...."innit"
  • Haha 1

On 31/07/2017 at 5:00 AM, binjalin said:

Lol and the funniest thing is you know exactly what the rentals are thinking whilst they visit you. Quality person absolute top class.

On 29/07/2017 at 5:16 AM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Sure. Just without sweeping generalisatios that everyone is paying for it. It's kinda on the same level denial as farang saying it's fine to live on 10k baht a month like a Thai. Otherwise I have the same right as anyone to comment on it. Btw, the thread should be renamed what do you most like about Thai prostitutes imo.

Hi Global guy , 

you make a good good point though there are a fairly substantial number of prostitutes that are (genuine) girls ( generic use of the word) so they are included in the title I would have surmised. 

In my wild and very much happier youth as a ingleton, I admit to having partaken in an occasional dip or two in that particular "watering hole" and I swear I never knowingly dipped the love log  into anything that did not fit under the genre girls

but hey, you never know! 

12 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Lol and the funniest thing is you know exactly what the rentals are thinking whilst they visit you. Quality person absolute top class.

Indeed, who cares? no doubt you give your wife/GF an allowance?  same, same 

On 5/30/2017 at 3:00 PM, catman20 said:

all joking apart i use the internet sites, sure there are hookers on there free lancing but there easy to suss out cos they will ask you for money. ive met some great ladies on the net not loso ladies some hiso most just normal ladies looking for a descent boyfriend, i dated some of these girls 3 or 4 years and still dating her and never paid for sex or pay a retainers fee, sure paid for meal, pictures and holidays ect.

tv words of wisdom; posting stuff like there are actually women that do not require fee for service will not win you any popularity contests on the forum lol, but you are correct and it is true. for liking your post i most fear being shunned as an outcast.

• Like 2

On 28.7.2017 at 11:01 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I know that big boobs usually do it for western men, but Coopers Droop has always been a major turn off for me, no matter how well put together the rest of them is.

Gravity always win. All the time.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, atyclb said:

tv words of wisdom; posting stuff like there are actually women that do not require fee for service will not win you any popularity contests on the forum lol, but you are correct and it is true. for liking your post i most fear being shunned as an outcast.

man up and dont worry as i do 

Most surveys is USA say couples have sex on date 3-4 on average.  OkCupid has large # of survey responses.  I think it varies by age.   Specially in women over 40 I think they take less dates.  This maybe because they presort out dates better, they realize they only live once, they realize the old rules or norms need to change.    I think it's more like 2-3 dates with over 40 American women.   So if a Thai woman is easier does that mean date 1-2?   

I think this thread got off track.  

It's not a p4p vs 6 months of chaperone debate.  

Black shinny hair

Smooth, soft, Carmel skin

Fewer varicose veins

Obviously they do like older partners

Petite size

Less sexual hangups.  I think due to  high # of Buddhist. 

Many of the happy couples in here have much younger wives. Several Thai women have told me their dad is much older than their mom.  5,10,15,20 years.   Plus you see farang with younger all the time.  That's not my point.  The point us it happens much more in Thailand than many farang home country. I'm not sure if money is transferred in a short time or at death.Like an accounting buddy told me once "you pay for it or you pay for it!"

2 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:
2 hours ago, Elkski said:
Many of the happy couples in here have much younger wives.

No.

I guess you're both right, it just depends on how you define "happiness": If you have been poor your whole life, the prospect of having a safe financial future for yourself and your entire family can probably make someone quite happy, although we're talking a very different kind of happiness than what we (tourists, expats) are looking for. 

On 26/03/2017 at 4:49 PM, Thaidream said:

While I find Thai women beautiful and stimulating - they really cannot carry on a conversation of any substance- whether in English or Thai. They have no real curiosity about anything other than the most inane subjects.  Frankly, most of them are boring.

Very , very true.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2017 at 9:36 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Their toxic beauty, petite little bodies, pappaya salad breath and easy going nature, "up to you".

After 38+ years of marriage, only the papaya salad comes to mind.    Fortunately she doesn't eat Pla Raa.

On 3/26/2017 at 5:45 AM, smotherb said:

I like their hairy upper lips, fat knees, skinny calves, som tom breath, numerous tattoos, and inability to speak English

If you had looked more closely, you would have realized my wife does NOT have tattoos, just birthmarks.  I know, it was dark, etc.  And she does speak English, just doesn't have much to say.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

If you had looked more closely, you would have realized my wife does NOT have tattoos, just birthmarks.  I know, it was dark, etc.  And she does speak English, just doesn't have much to say.

Sounds ideal, a quiet wife. I am acutely envious. 

• Like 2

On 4/8/2560 at 10:49 AM, Elkski said:

Black shinny hair

Smooth, soft, Carmel skin

Fewer varicose veins

Obviously they do like older partners

Petite size

Less sexual hangups.  I think due to  high # of Buddhist. 

Sounds lovely. Not forgetting the ability to sit on cold hard floors for hours. Probably the reason why hemorrhoids are so prevalent.

BUT!! There is more to it than these obvious traits. According to my brother Thai girls have an appetite for sex with more than one partner at the same time (not 3 in a bed, you sexy minded lot). During his research he has seen Thai girls wave goodbye - while promising unconditional love forever - to the farang at the airport and be in bed with a new love that night.

12 hours ago, rasg said:

Maybe it's the fault of the ferang boyfriends or husbands who don't stimulate their partners mentally?

Yes mental stimulation!! That subtle aspect to love making that is so easily forgotten. "Darling; what is the square root of 100?" She never can get the answer. After 3 seconds she changes the subject; "you hide you ATM card" or "you look that lady in village."

One day I might be able to understand the secrets of Thai women. What a nightmare!!!!

It can be a testing life here in Thailand.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1