Gazebos going up on Beach Road.

champers

12 minutes ago, champers said:

I see nothing listed in Events forum

Like most "events" here we only get to hear about them after the event.

My guess would be another market selling food and touristy nick knacks.

Image may contain: 2 people

Sorry it has not any information in English.

The temporary exhibition on the occasion of Thai Heritage Conservation's day on April 2nd, the birthday of Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn. 

The opening ceremony will be held on Friday late afternoon, 5 p.m. at beach road. There will be cultural exhibitions and show on 2 stages. I am not sure about market.  The event will be on Friday - Sunday, 3 - 9 p.m.

8 hours ago, fforest1 said:

The Gazebos are the beach road girls new offices....

Talking of which, I parked up in Soi 10 and walked through the Coconut Bar to Walking Street a couple of evenings ago around 9 PM. Absolutely heaving with totty and still busy when I wandered back up closer to 1 AM. So much for the clean up.

Just taken a stroll myself between Soi 11 and Klang and was amazed just how many ladies were on duty. Some very sweet and some sour. Many getting attention, mostly from visitors from the sub-continent. Don't believe anyone saying that all trading is on line.

I got there a bit late for the exhibition but did see a BIB belting out an Issan classic accompanied by a trio of musicians. I'm sure he was off duty, though still in uniform.