Man foiled by Farang's foul feet speaks out on his ordeal

webfact

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, oldies1 said:

indeed, foot fetish heaven :)

and he wasn't on "cloud 9", however close to it in the sky...

to think people actually pay to smell feet in "certain establishments" :)

Apologies for de-railing the thread further, but I LOVE smelling my dogs' paws!  :smile:

Can do without the smell of peoples' feet though.

Edited by dick dasterdly

22 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

She's probably just uninformed as to the etiquette and customs of Thailand re: feet..... I personally feel that this guy is a complete wet blanket for wasting bandwidth with such whining best left to older ladies' gatherings at the morning market.

Absolute balderdash! 

Other than in your own vehicle,  the feet should be placed on the vehicle's floorboard. 

Is this new to you? 

:shock1:

2 hours ago, ravip said:

Absolute balderdash! 

Other than in your own vehicle,  the feet should be placed on the vehicle's floorboard. 

Is this new to you? 

Yes, she was impolite, but it still doesn't justify some forum members willingness to use violence..... 

Edited by lemonjelly

3 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

Yes, she was impolite, but it still doesn't justify some forum members willingness to use violence..... 

They REALLY were not justifying violence!

Just using a figure of speech.

(which we all do, all the time! Oooh s**t, can I be more clearer than this???)

Edited by ravip
Typo

Putting your feet up on the headrest in front of you in a bus anywhere in the world is rude. In Thailand and other Asian countries, as has been pointed out, it's especially rude. 

Her putting her feet back up right after he asked her not to is over the top rudeness, pardon the pun. I would have told her pointedly to put her feet down and repeated it more and more forcefully if she didn't comply, until she did.

A similar bit of clueless/inconsiderate behavior becoming way too common is youngsters like her loudly playing videos or having Skype etc. conversations on their smartphones without using earphones. A couple of days ago a young guy was doing that next to me at a restaurant. It was empty except for me, he sat down at the next table and right away started playing some annoying crap pretty loudly on his phone. I told him I didn't want to listen to whatever sh*t he was listening to especially out of those tinny speakers and he got the point and turned it off.

Boundaries, folks. Children need boundaries enforced and nowadays children seems to apply to anyone under 40.

Edited by PaPiPuPePo

On 4/12/2017 at 0:21 AM, lemonjelly said:

so, you condone her being beaten for this crime of the century?

Maybe you need to take a moment and think about it. 

I condone it.  

First off, it's rude in any culture.  It's worse in Thailand where they feel that feet are should never be placed above someone's head.  There's a reason that at many protests in Thailand that they put paste a picture of the person they're directed their ire at on the bottom of a flip flop.  

Regardless, if she would have done the same to me, she would have received one warning.  Second time I have to ask, it's going to be a request that can be ignored.  Period.  

1 hour ago, digibum said:

I condone it.  

First off, it's rude in any culture.  It's worse in Thailand where they feel that feet are should never be placed above someone's head.  There's a reason that at many protests in Thailand that they put paste a picture of the person they're directed their ire at on the bottom of a flip flop.  

Regardless, if she would have done the same to me, she would have received one warning.  Second time I have to ask, it's going to be a request that can be ignored.  Period.  

'It's worse in Thailand where they feel that feet are should never be placed above someone's head.' And where muay thai is the national sport.

In the original video clip, he spoke to her in very limited English - "no" I think was his exact word/warning while pointing at her feet. 

I admire the man for not having 1) smacked the silly little spoilt cow in the face and 2) for not having used the "f*** word". I'm pretty sure I would've definitely used the latter! 

What I don't understand is why this is deemed such important news that it's being aired a second time in a week. 

Don't the people at the news desk have anything more interesting or relevant to report? 

3 hours ago, digibum said:

I condone it.  

I condone it too. 

Any human being with just an ounce of common sense, respect for others and a half decent upbringing knows not to park their feet beside/near a stranger's head/face, irrespective of the country or culture they're in or from. 

The girl with the attitude needs to learn how to interact with her fellow human beings and neighbours in a more civilized / sociably acceptable manner. She's an adult for Christ's sake. 

I've lived in, and travelled around, various European countries for 36-37 years and never once seen anybody put their feet up on a headrest. 

There are reports that she's French, but, irrespective of her country of origin, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't do that back home. 

10 out of 10 to the young lad for having shown such restraint. 

Edited by djayz

On 4/12/2017 at 4:18 PM, madusa said:

Just say to her in french "enculer" she will understands. Pronounce "on-ku-lier"

The French language is a bit more complicated than that. She would have had to guess what you are trying to say and might have answered "Sorry, Sir, but I have no penis which I could sodomise you"

On 4/12/2017 at 1:08 PM, HooHaa said:

but it never occured to him to address her directly politely and explain to her the error of her ways?

it would have taken me exactly words to solve the issue.

"move your feet"

No'p your wrong, he did address here and she did move her stinking feet for a moment and then put them back up on the head rest like the ignorant fool she is. this guy is entirely in the right, but if it was me I would have talked to the driver and asked for her to be warned to keep her filthy feet on the floor or be put off the bus, simple as that...

14 hours ago, ravip said:

They REALLY were not justifying violence!

Just using a figure of speech.

(which we all do, all the time! Oooh s**t, can I be more clearer than this???)

Some are

11 hours ago, digibum said:

I condone it.  

For me someone threatening to give someone a slap implies violence. 

On 12/04/2017 at 1:41 PM, lemonjelly said:

She's probably just uninformed as to the etiquette and customs of Thailand re: feet..... I personally feel that this guy is a complete wet blanket for wasting bandwidth with such whining best left to older ladies' gatherings at the morning market.

Actually i think feet down would be ettiquette anywhere in the world.Where were you bought up?

7 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

Actually i think feet down would be ettiquette anywhere in the world.Where were you bought up?

In a civilized country where indeed it is considered uncouth, but nowhere near as socially inappropriate as a violent response to it.

On 13/04/2017 at 2:12 PM, lemonjelly said:

If putting a plastic bag on your hand, shoving her feet off the headrest and stating loudy 'your feet stink' then add me to the violent response followers.

11 minutes ago, overherebc said:

If putting a plastic bag on your hand, shoving her feet off the headrest and stating loudy 'your feet stink' then add me to the violent response followers.

But she does have cute feet, I think we need a "flirtatious response" group.

44 minutes ago, lemonjelly said:

But she does have cute feet, I think we need a "flirtatious response" group.

Is that on the lines of, I had a girlfriend I used to call my locomotive because she had a 'tender' behind. Or, the guy on his first date who said to the girl, 'Can I smell your -----? No! she said. He replied, OK must be your feet.

Sorry Mods.

??

On 4/12/2017 at 1:08 PM, HooHaa said:

it would have taken me exactly words to solve the issue.

"move your feet"

Well maybe he didnt speak English,  maybe only Yes or No , he could have pushed her feet down but that would be considered rude. This is a good Thai guy .  

On 2017/4/13 at 3:50 PM, Puccini said:

The French language is a bit more complicated than that. She would have had to guess what you are trying to say and might have answered "Sorry, Sir, but I have no penis which I could sodomise you"

Make it simple, just use the cigarette lighter and burn the sole of her foot that would teach her a good lesson.