American found dead in Nong Khai rented house

snoop1130

So much crazy thinking on here without any facts. It really doesn't matter if you think Nong Khai is a city or a town.

Unfortunately, I have known very well 2 friends that had the same fate. One in Roiet who readers here will know that live or lived in the area. Slipped over on wet tiles breaking his neck on the way to the floor. So sad. The other in Australia, almost the same thing but he lived and is alive today a quadriplegic. This guy lay on the floor unconscious for 3 or 4 days before he was found.

Unfortunately these kind of accidents do happen and because of my knowledge I am so careful getting around the wet tiled floors because I know they can kill you.

RIP dear man.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Get Real said:

Or you might just be the other 10 percent. No disrespect, but did that thought ever cross your mind?

Yes it did, however I don't really worry about it.

I try to live my own life the best way that I can and I am quite happy doing it. Life would be so boring if we all did and liked the same things, wore the same clothes and lived in the same little boxes.

5 hours ago, Toshiba66 said:

So much crazy thinking on here without any facts. It really doesn't matter if you think Nong Khai is a city or a town.

Unfortunately, I have known very well 2 friends that had the same fate. One in Roiet who readers here will know that live or lived in the area. Slipped over on wet tiles breaking his neck on the way to the floor. So sad. The other in Australia, almost the same thing but he lived and is alive today a quadriplegic. This guy lay on the floor unconscious for 3 or 4 days before he was found.

Unfortunately these kind of accidents do happen and because of my knowledge I am so careful getting around the wet tiled floors because I know they can kill you.

RIP dear man.

It is not only slippery tiles but the sink and toilets  that are solid objects too.

On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 0:24 PM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

How long you been here mate, cos this sort of thing happens now, on almost a daily basis. Its so shocking, and the investigative talents of the BIB are so pathetic, that is getting boring.

If it aint jumping, or 'falling' its shooting, or suffocating oneself  with a plastic bag, or hanging oneself,

I feel sorry that the guy is dead, but there have been so many of them, some of us are now feeling impervious to the daily reportings

Oh, and by the way, where during your education, was you told to call your 'gob' "your pie hole" how crass is that?

Falling,  shooting, hanging etc. all come under suicide.

Further,  he could have said "cake hole,"  is that also crass? 

Edited by Artisi

Yes, all the mentioned causes of death can be suicides, that's what i said. The police are very clever at forming a conclusion as to the cause of death at the scene, I didn't know that they were qualified autopsy surgeons.

And yes, i do find the saying 'cake hole,pie hole crass. I was taking the piss when i said 'gob'. Its just that i have never used those kinds of silly terms, ever.  But if you feel as if you have to,....be my guest.

A few years back, I was injured slipping on some wet tiles in the bathroom of a Sofitel (a rather classy hotel chain) in Luxembourg. They had been wax polished which made them like a skating rink when wet. If there had been anything in the way for me to bang my head on, it could easily have killed me.

Stuff like this does happen!

On 4/17/2017 at 11:01 PM, Antiparovian said:

Has no-one got any compassion on this site?

I appreciate your question, but so many farangs here meet an untimely death hardly a mystery why people doubt official reports, I could go on but am sure you get the picture.