Man dies in Rayong in suspected hit and run

webfact

Man dies in Rayong in suspected hit and run
By The Nation

RAYONG: -- An unidentified man was found dead on Sukhumvit Road in Rayong’s Ban Chang district early Tuesday morning in an apparent hit and run, police said.

The body of the man, who appeared to be 30 to 40 years old, was found in the middle of the Ban Chang-bound road at about 4am at kilometre marker 16 in Moo 8 village in tambon Samnakthon.

He suffered head injuries and there was evidence his body had been dragged along the road.

A plastic bag with Bt200 in it was found on his body. 

He was not carrying an identification card.

Police also found small pieces of a vehicle’s bumper bar at the scene.

Police will check security cameras in the area.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30312569

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-04-18

Last month i woke up in an ambulance because i had to go full brake on my motorbike ,  a car with not lights and signal lights just started driving from his parking spot and cut in front of me.

When i woke up and asked about the car which i didn't hit , they asked me what car.?

This was one a busy street , so nobody really cared to report the car even if they did see it happen.

Hit and run can happen to us all at any time but specially if you are in a quiet area. 

I hope they get the <deleted> that did this and give it a life-sentence. 

R.I.P. poor man.

There was certainly a lot of crazies about Ban Chang last night! Non stop all evening with the ambulances and rescue vehicles!

There is a lot of road deaths around Ban Chang that never seem to make the news, only local chat and Facebook sites, too many wannabe racing drivers around drag racing their pick up's and noisy mopeds every night, many areas of the bypass road are not well lit and this seem to be their favorite place to perform.....many deaths on the stretch from Payoon road traffic lights to Nam rin road traffic lights.......it would be so easy to police yet the police do nothing!!

Probably just another drunk driver with no moral. You just find loads of them here. The most crazy is that somebody with even smaller intelligence has been rewarding the fools with what they call a driver license in this country. I other countries we just call it a worthless piece of paper and trow it away lika an ice cream wrapping.

3 hours ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

Last month i woke up in an ambulance because i had to go full brake on my motorbike ,  a car with not lights and signal lights just started driving from his parking spot and cut in front of me.

When i woke up and asked about the car which i didn't hit , they asked me what car.?

This was one a busy street , so nobody really cared to report the car even if they did see it happen.

Hit and run can happen to us all at any time but specially if you are in a quiet area. 

I hope they get the <deleted> that did this and give it a life-sentence. 

R.I.P. poor man.

"Pure Thainess at it's best..."

41 minutes ago, janpharma said:

"Pure Thainess at it's best..."

Oh someone saw the driver...and he was Thai-??-----Yer those Thai's.....only place in the world where you ever get a hit and run----- they even kill people on Face Book for giggle ............Oh sorry have I got the wrong race.....was that pure Westeness at its best..........:coffee1: