Dash cam catches daylight shooting in North Pattaya

webfact

Dash cam catches daylight shooting in North Pattaya

1am.jpg

Picture: Siamchon news

PATTAYA: -- A car's dash cam captured a shooting on Tuesday afternoon in an incident in North Pattaya

But after an arrest was made the shooter with connections to a local politician walked free. He may face charges of attempted murder.

The footage was captured in Soi Arunothai at 2.39pm. A woman is seen threatening a man in a car with a baseball bat.

But after she goes back to her car a man jumps out of his own vehicle and fires two shots in her direction.

Siamchon news said that a chase then ensued.

They reported that a man called Manat Thongmark, 52, was later arrested by Pattaya police.

He was bailed on charges of discharging a gun in a public place after his relatives asked a local politician to bail him out.

Police are continuing to gather witness statements while considering whether to add a charge of attempted murder to the rap sheet for Manat.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-04-27

Source: Siamchon news

He was bailed on charges of discharging a gun in a public place after his relatives asked a local politician to bail him out.

I don't care much for the incident as it goes on here all the bloody time.

It's the OBVIOUS corruption! In any half arsed society it's the law and magistrates who decide bail, NOT the idiot politicians or relatives!

Edited by bdenner
Clarity

More contented and happy citizens of Pattaya.

Showing there up most, Tolerance,  High degree of calmness,

tempered with fantastic powers,   of reasoning.

Wild West Pattaya,   :smile:

Pattaya The True Family Destination of the Hub of Asia.  :jap:

Edited by onemorechang

1 hour ago, bdenner said:

I don't care much for the incident as it goes on here all the bloody time.

It's the OBVIOUS corruption! In any half arsed society it's the law and magistrates who decide bail, NOT the idiot politicians or relatives!

In Thailand only justice is for the wealthy & well connected. We see it every day and despite the General trying to stop corruption he is pushing s#it up hill with a broom.

Just goes to show that Thai men IMO are cowards, a woman approaches with a baseball bat, gives him a serve or two, so after she walks away and gets into her car, he gets out of his car, chest expanded in the air, I will show you <deleted>, bang, bang, take that.

Hysterically not funny, but a reality of life in the LOS, yes the small dick syndrome is wider spread than we think. 

Edited by metisdead
8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

5 hours ago, NormanW said:

Try having a night out in PNG  (Papa New Guinea).

As I understand it, a night out in PNG occurs when you cannot get home because of some local incident involving gunfire and it is advisable to stay elsewhere (hotel, friend's house etc)

Surely the salient parts are that you can fire a pistol at someone in the middle of the street, in an urban area, and then simply be let out because a politician friend turns up and bails you? And that the police "may" charge you with something?

Nothing looks like really changing soon.

"He was bailed on charges of discharging a gun in a public place after his relatives asked a local politician to bail him out."

I cn't believe it.

Now this is public.

I hope it will have very severe consequences for the police, the politician, the shooter and the shooter's relatives

I doubt the PM will  be happy to hear this

Edited by sweatalot

2 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

"He was bailed on charges of discharging a gun in a public place after his relatives asked a local politician to bail him out."

I cn't believe it.

Now this is public.

I hope it will have very severe consequences for the police, the politician, the shooter and the shooter's relatives

I doubt the PM will  be happy to hear this

Perhaps he knows how stuff works here........:coffee1: