Anyone Else Feeling The Chill?

Jai Dee

:o dunno how you guys can cope.

The problem is I have no warm cloths here, so when the temp falls to 17oC I am freezing and no way of warming up, and as pointed out above, no good visiting soi 6 for a winters warm becasue of the cold showers,

I couldnt even get into my pool yesterday, the water was too too cold.

still being later december means the warmer weathers are coming

The problem is I have no warm cloths here, so when the temp falls to 17oC I am freezing and no way of warming up, and as pointed out above, no good visiting soi 6 for a winters warm becasue of the cold showers,

Big C on 2nd Road , 2nd Floor - "The Export Shop" has good quality winter fleece pullovers and Columbia jackets at good prices.

The temperatures on Beach Road got rather low last night: photo below.

:D Dont be ridiculous, you cant park on that side of the road down there

They weren't parked ! They were frozen in place !

The first vehicle is a baht bus. Probably slowed down a bit too much, trying to pick up fare.

The 2nd vehicle looks like some farang that was trying to offer a lift to one of the poor lasses that are frequently seen strolling along the beach there. :o

I mean, WOW ! 17 degrees ! I'll bet they were skating along Sukhumvit, and snow-boarding down Big Buddha hill !! :D

(Sorry Jai Dee. If I was there right now, I'd be sharing your pain, and spending all my time running around various "establishments" trying to keep the girls warm !) :D

Big C on 2nd Road , 2nd Floor - "The Export Shop" has good quality winter fleece pullovers and Columbia jackets at good prices.

My favorite clothes shop too. Amazing stuff, brand names (no fakes) in farang sizes at ridiculously low prices.

I checked the temperature outside this morning... 17 degrees C.

No wonder all the Thais are rugged up in coats and jumpers.

Do you reckon it's gong to get any colder?

I think you need to harden up JD.Never picked you for a big girls blouse.... :o:D

I think the blood has thinned out in my time here mate... I still remember getting frozen mud shoved up the nose after lucky football tackle back in Oz... not a pleasant memory.

Mai pen rai... gotta have something small to complain about sometimes hey?

:D