Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

37 minutes ago, oldgit said:

Blimey! I never knew he did Chellini as well!

Yep...in the World Cup. Also had a nibble of a guy called Billal or something when he was at Ajax. A right little devil...but he was our little devil!!????

• Haha 1

Sorry chaps. I haven't been getting notifications of replies. I thought everyone was stumped. Well, nobody got the right answer so you were. It was Emanuel Adebayor (remember him?) for Arsenal v Derby in 07/08.

Next question: Who was the first South American to score a hat-trick in the Premier League? Clue: It wasn't Aguero.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Hope you're all doing well guys. Bruno Fernandes won Player of the Month for Feb 2020. Who was the last Portuguese player before him to win this award?

Please don't tell me we haven't had a Portuguese player of the month since Ronaldo. Racking my brains out for current Portuguese prem players and cant think of any others than Bernado Silva and Joao Cancelo (City) and Neves (Wolves). Can't remember any of those winning it

Just now, mrbojangles said:

Please don't tell me we haven't had a Portuguese player of the month since Ronaldo. Racking my brains out for current Portuguese prem players and cant think of any others than Bernado Silva and Joao Cancelo (City) and Neves (Wolves). Can't remember any of those winning it

Not Ronaldo.... that would be too obvious. However, it wasn't exactly recently.....