Man stabs ex-wife and locks her in trunk of car

snoop1130

Man stabs ex-wife and locks her in trunk of car

By The Nation

657637d59a4a37420052a1f20e1b9fc5-sld.jpeg

Police are searching for a Thai man who stabbed his ex-wife and left her to die in the locked trunk of a car in Surat Thani's Muang district on Sunday.

The victim Sunantha Pirom, 38, is recovering in hospital with serious stab wounds.

She said on Monday that she met her ex-husband Narong Inthong, 40, at a resort to sort out problems they were having with their relationship and they stayed together overnight. They have three children. 

She said that at 5am on Sunday he stabbed her without provocation and she pretended to be dead. He then locked her in the trunk of a car and drove to Soi Na Dan behind Wat Mai Pattanaram, where he left the car. 

She said she screamed for help until local people heard and pried open to trunk to save her. Images of her rescue went viral on Thai social media.

Muang Surat Thani superintendent Pol Colonel Sirichai Songwasin said police had secured an arrest warrant for Narong who is believed to be hiding in the province with his children.

Police suspect Narong was angry that his ex-wife, who broke up with him three months ago, refused to return to stay with him in Chang Klang district.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30314610

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-5-8

"Police suspect Narong was angry that his ex-wife, who broke up with him three months ago, refused to return to stay with him in Chang Klang district."

I hope the poor woman recovers from her injuries at the hands of yet another Thai man unable to control his anger. at rejection. Hopefully she will never see him again, except perhaps in court where he's sentenced to a long stay at HM's pleasure. 

Why are Thais so goddamned insecure? I have been divorced twice, but never felt the need to stab either of them (well not often anyway).

They just don't seem to comprehend that separation happens all the time, but life goes on. This was a despicable act and I hope the BIB catch him and throw him in jail quickly, where he can rot for all I care. I hope the lady recovers soon and isn't stupid enough to let the kids visit him. Tough for them, but they need to make a new start too. No one needs an <deleted> like this in their life.

What the f... is wrong with Thai men?

They dont get their own way somebody gets shot, stabbed, beaten to a pulp.

I was married to a crazy Thai woman before, she tried stabbing me amongst other things, i just walked away, never went back.

My feelings are that when they are young, mummy does everything, and my little angel can do no wrong.

If the mothers treated them differently, and bit firmer they might not be so insecure.

as to the mummy syndrome i was in KFC   rama 4 a couple of weeks ago a young boy about 6 was running amok with a football while she was merrily texting away on her phone,  that was until a cop walked in.yep no descipline from an early age

Ain't it funny how these farang men criticize Thai men yet Thai women can do no harm. Take a look at yourselves dudes, it pathetic judging a whole demographic based on what happens in isolated news incidents.

One guy even says what is it with Thai men and then says that his Thai wife tried to stab him. One could say what is it with these idiot farangs marrying the crazy Thai women that the Thai men don't want. then they actually believe what they tell them  - thai men no good tee rak, you big hansum man. 

You give all the decent farang a bad name.

Thais In general do not like to lose their faces, and failing marriage is a major face loss for both the men and women, that is why so many stories like

this are printed every day. It seems to me that many thais do not know how to apologize as well.I have three sister in laws, and brother in law who

will not apologize to me. That is my personal situation in this regard, and I have seen it while in Thailand as well. Too bad  sooo sad.

Geezer

There is something wrong with some Thai Men who can't handle rejection. These men, mostly are womenizers, drunks and normally can't hold a job. They have three kids and go looking for a new lady. When the new lady kicks them out they go back home where they are not welcome and then they go NUTS. These men were never taught human values only Thainess and Thai Culture, which has a dark side. Amazing Thailand.

Edited by tomwct

<deleted> is going on in this country?!

I think it maybe time, for me at least, to consider either moving to another country or repatriating?

My view is, based on what I've read, have experienced plus witnessed, Thailand has become a very unsafe place.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

8 minutes ago, pentap said:

<deleted> is going on in this country?!

I think it maybe time, for me at least, to consider either moving to another country or repatriating?

My view is, based on what I've read, have experienced plus witnessed, Thailand has become a very unsafe place.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

That would depend on where you go and who you mix with. I live out in the sticks and have never felt unsafe or been bothered by anyone.