Big bombs explode in Pattani

webfact

On 5/13/2017 at 3:16 AM, joecoolfrog said:

Ignorant and plain incorrect .

Yes...  simply ignorant and plain incorrect...  He is not aware that only about 95% of terrorists these days are Muslim.  About 5% of terrorists are not Muslim at all.  They are other religion or of some crazy political type.

Edited by Catoni
addition.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont feel comfortable talking about such a subject as this online but many of you should try reading some history of this area. This conflict dates from 1909 (even before this) and has escalated every year since then. A lot of these actions happening now are directly related to the malaysian emergency of 1948-1960. I really dont see the problem of at least offering some form of autonomy to stop the violence and work towards a solution for this area but both sides have made so many mistakes over the years I dont think anyone is interested in talking or negotiating a settlement.  

Irony - or barking?

Not Irony. Hear what a whistleblower from the bankers has to say.

The world is not run by who we believe. And dont let cognitive dissonance knock you to the ground. This post will be deleted and I will loose discussion in any way possible. Kind of confirms my hints above. Hav a nice day [emoji2]

Sent fra min HUAWEI CAM-L21 via Tapatalk