Video: Shocking violence as spurned lover empties gun into ex at her work desk

webfact

Video: Shocking violence as spurned lover empties gun into ex at her work desk

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

CHANTABURI: -- A jealous Thai man burst into a downtown finance office and shot his ex girlfriend six times as she worked at her desk.

Dead at the scene was 26 year old Paphatsara or "Khwan" Mitphakdee, an accounts clerk of Muang Thai leasing in downtown Chantaburi, reported Daily News.

CCTV caught the shooting as Khwan slumped in a pool of blood in front of shocked work colleagues on Wednesday. She had been shot with a 9mm gun.

But police were soon on the trail of the assailant who fled the scene.

It proved to be her jealous ex boyfriend, referred to in the Thai press as " Ay Boat" or Badin Phuangphee, 28.

He had fled to a relative's house in Khlung and was arrested there.

2pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Police said that Khwan was not the shooter's only romantic interest.

The victim had spurned him but he also had at least one other "kik" on the go, reported Daily News.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-05-19

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if he confess, he will get 5 years only, sadly.

I just don't get it; your GF brakes up, why shoot her, who not just get on with your life?

Oh yes, this is a Thai male, lost face big time, nothing worse for them.

Edited by guzzi850m2

IMO: With absolute evidence such as this there is only one resolution here: Death Penalty. 

This specimen simply needs to be removed from existence, by carrying out such a heinous crime he has proven he does not deserve to interact with humanity, he has proven that he should not be a burden on humanity and tax payers by keeping him fed, clothed and housed in a prison. Dispose of him. 

we constantly read about shootings almost on a daily occurrence in Thailand ....  maybe one becomes less sensitized over time .....    but then reality sets in ......

It is tragic that the poor girl ever got involved with that scumbag.

Life in jail for him ...  RIP poor girl.  

6 minutes ago, steven100 said:

we constantly read about shootings almost on a daily occurrence in Thailand ....  maybe one becomes less sensitized over time .....    but then reality sets in ......

"life in jail"...so the taxpayers can pay for his existence, only to see him released in a few years?  A bullet to the head would be more appropriate, an cheaper. 

7 minutes ago, steven100 said:

No life in jail, he should go and meet his and her maker....

A jealous Thai man burst into a downtown finance office and shot his ex girlfriend six times as she worked at her desk...The victim had spurned him but he also had at least one other "kik" on the go."

If they eliminated the defense of lost face in these cases, the prisons would be full of these idiots doing life sentences. However, TIT and everyone empathizes with this poor soul who was so  shamelessly spurned by one of his inconsiderate lovers. So, Mai Pen Rai.  

Edited by jaltsc

50 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

IMO: With absolute evidence such as this there is only one resolution here: Death Penalty. 

This specimen simply needs to be removed from existence, by carrying out such a heinous crime he has proven he does not deserve to interact with humanity, he has proven that he should not be a burden on humanity and tax payers by keeping him fed, clothed and housed in a prison. Dispose of him. 

I wonder how many times he got out of jail, ....... :1zgarz5:

I was wondering how long it would take to put this down to "Thainess".... didn't have to wait long, right from the getgo.

What rock have these posters been living under since they were born when they obviously think a "scorned" man in their own country would never shoot  a lady that rejected them.

2 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

I was wondering how long it would take to put this down to "Thainess".... didn't have to wait long, right from the getgo.

What rock have these posters been living under since they were born when they obviously think a "scorned" man in their own country would never shoot  a lady that rejected them.

We all know, in our countries, as soon as a coward is rejected, he shoots the lady.

3 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

Well, let's see, I grew up in the US, and lived there for 60 years before moving to Thailand, and as I recall, I heard of something like this ONCE. In Thailand it's a weekly occurrence. 

Another lowlife piece of shit that thinks of no one but themselves.

Should be a cut and dry case (unless he's wealthy, is the son of a cop or has the right "name"), in which case hang the bastard after sentencing.

Remove his genitals first tho as he seems to be so proud of them.

Along with pulling up the elites when they make a mistake, this is the type of thing the army could have at least had the gumption to address. Let's face it, they have done practically zero in stamping out hard crime. Expect more of the same, and then some, in the future.

Adolescent mentality with lethal toys.

A few years and maybe a pardon for him.

A few thousand baht for her family.

A poor dead girl who was brave enough to leave the cockroache.

Unfortunately, it's not uncommon here in The Land of False Smiles.

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

I agree! Completely and utterly unacceptable from every possible angle, viewpoint, religion, ideology...you name it! Death penalty ONLY! What a complete douchebag!

1 hour ago, tracker1 said:

Cowards way of solving problems that's to common in Thailand !

Horrific as it may be, that was not a coward's way of solving a problem. He's facing a lifetime in prison. A coward would have taken care of it anonymously.

Anyone remember? Last year I think, when a German guy knifed his Thai girlfriend in an Internet cafe when he caught her chatting with other guys on facebook.

The OP video was horrible, seeing the man walking in, knowing someone is about to die. Can`t imagine the trauma the staff must be going through, a memory that will haunt them for the remainders of their lives. This is why the maniac should face the death penalty, not only for the murder, but also for the mental trauma and suffering he has caused to those who witnessed it.  

Not only in Thailand, but worldwide, there are too many emotionally unstable people around. This can be found in married relationships, when one partner mentally abuses the other and puts them through a living hell for years with no escape.

Be careful when becoming involved with certain people.

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Could not agree more.   I wouldn't even waste time with a trial.

1 hour ago, DM07 said:

What a prize he must have been, having 2 giks, at least!

Oh  dunno 'bout that... I have 5 giks on my right arm, and on Sundays I have 10 giks 'cos I'm ambidextrous!!!