Drive to keep drugs and smoking out of Pattaya schools

webfact

Drive to keep drugs and smoking out of Pattaya schools

3am.jpg

Picture: Pattaya News

PATTAYA: -- The deputy head of the Pattaya municipal administration led a meeting at the town hall yesterday aimed at keeping drugs and cigarettes out of the area's schools.

Wuthiphon Charoenphon outlined the authority's policies regarding drugs and smoking and asked teachers to be good role models to students under their care.

Various groups were given large anti-smoking signs to display for all to see at their educational institutes.

World no smoking day is celebrated on May 31st, next Wednesday.

Source: Pattaya News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-05-26

"Wuthiphon Charoenphon outlined the authority's policies regarding drugs and smoking and asked teachers to be good role models to students under their care."

If he has to ask them, no doubt after some of them have served 20+ years, he should sack them and employ teachers that don't need to be asked, although that'd be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

1 hour ago, lucjoker said:

yep, give them larger anti-smoking signs ......so they can hide behind them..........

They are doing the right thing  IMO

This is where it starts --the schools, I was a UK teenager of the 50s-60s.....every teacher smoked. In fact it seemed at the time everyone, my parents, friends--GF etc everyone but me smoked, ---began to feel quite odd in company.

Have you seen the latest figures from the UK on Smoking --Just 1 person in 17 now smokes--when you take that in context of all the older people that have always smoked and never stopped--- then there is not to many UK school children that smoke.

Long road---but it started just the way they are doing it here.