Nothing Done To Extradite 'Boss Red Bull'

snoop1130

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

They could issue a red notice to interpol and not let him settle in it is too late now.

You keep saying that, but there could be legal reasons why they have only apparently submitted a blue Interpol notice ...to be fair you understand very little about Thailand and the details of this case going on your posts.

Edited by onthesoi

2 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

You keep saying that, but there could be legal reasons why they have only apparently submitted a blue Interpol notice ...to be fair you understand very little about Thailand and the details of this case going on your posts.

Thanks for your confidence in my ability to understand shit. If he is wanted you issue a red alert. That's how you bring fugitives to justice and it has nothing to do with Thailand. It is international protocol. Interpol doesn't conduct itself according to Thai culture. Thanks for playing.

There is a warrant or there isn't.

Edited by anotheruser

13 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

Thanks for your confidence in my ability to understand shit. If he is wanted you issue a red alert. That's how you bring fugitives to justice and it has nothing to do with Thailand. It is international protocol. Interpol doesn't conduct itself according to Thai culture. Thanks for playing.

There is a warrant or there isn't.

A red notice entails an actual arrest and getting tangled up in local laws and the impressive legal team he will inevitably field to fight extradition, the Thais may have opted for the blue notice to find out where he is first....then decide how to proceed from there. 

In reality, none of us know what the Thais are doing in the background in terms of strategy or what they are thinking .....they may well be happy to have him banished from Thailand, the victim's  family have already been paid, banishment is the simplest and most cost effective solution & the rest is just PR smoke and mirrors.

Edited by onthesoi

Usually, but the very rich don't spend much time in prison in the US, for eg Mike Jackson paying off the families of the kids he was accused of abusing.

The trouble with a kid like this is he has very deep pockets and will be well connected, you can be sure there is an entire legal team constantly planning and researching his moves ahead of time to keep him out of the clutches of the authorities in any country.  The Thais might just think the money spent chasing him might be better spent on something more useful like new khlongs.

3 hours ago, onthesoi said:

Usually, but the very rich don't spend much time in prison in the US, for eg Mike Jackson paying off the families of the kids he was accused of abusing.

The trouble with a kid like this is he has very deep pockets and will be well connected, you can be sure there is an entire legal team constantly planning and researching his moves ahead of time to keep him out of the clutches of the authorities in any country.  The Thais might just think the money spent chasing him might be better spent on something more useful like new khlongs.

Total nonsense. 100% authorities have been paid off. No one with half a brain would believe what you are trying to sell. 

4 hours ago, onthesoi said:

Nobody cares? ....the Thai public want justice, and the perpetrator is on the run even though he is protected by one of the richest and most powerful families in Thailand, so your point doesn't really stand up to the facts.

He has the armies protection otherwise he would not have been permitted to leave the country last month.

I would not be surprised if he holds an Official Thai passport.....along with an EEC passport......and however, as no notice has yet been sent to Interpol......and apart from his Thai passport not having been revoked yet.......I don't see that he has any travel issues.

On 02/06/2017 at 8:53 AM, yardrunner said:

if he drives in the UK the way he drove in Thailand he is certainly a danger to members of the public in the UK

What penalty has the Thai government imposed on him for this driving offence? 

If it's nothing, then legally he hasn't done anything and the UK aren't going tu take any action. Which was the context of the post you selectively quoted. :) 

54 minutes ago, sandrew33 said:

If it's nothing, then legally he hasn't done anything and the UK aren't going tu take any action. Which was the context of the post you selectively quoted. :) 

He did kill a policeman and that IS A FACT! :post-4641-1156693976:

Even though he has not yet been charged (and probably never will). That alone should make him persona non grata in most countries, or are "other" countries not aware of how the two tier system of 'justice' works in Thailand? :whistling: 

Those countries who have embassies or any form of diplomatic representation in Thailand should know.

Interesting to note, we have now about 14 pages on the forum to do with this guy...........So I guess he must be really famous and of much more interest than anything else in the Kingdom at this time..........Sad reflection!

3 minutes ago, fishhooks said:

Interesting to note, we have now about 14 pages on the forum to do with this guy...........So I guess he must be really famous and of much more interest than anything else in the Kingdom at this time..........Sad reflection!

Or maybe this punk is typical for what is wrong in the kingdom?

Sad reflections indeed.

4 hours ago, sandrew33 said:

it is reported that he killed a policeman due to the way he was driving, and i was merely stating that if he drove the same way in the UK other road users and pedestrians would be at risk, he has already payed compensation to the family of the policeman who died thereby acknowledging his responsibility for the death

17 hours ago, onthesoi said:

It's a "nonsense position"?

Did you not read my post quoting from the UK Home Office visa rules and the link to the Guidelines document used by UK immigration officers? ...let me give you the cliff notes, if any applicant was involved in the injury or death of another( the actual example they use is drunk driving CHECK! ), it also says if the case is high profile CHECK!, it also says the applicant is not required to be convicted of the crime CHECK!......then either the visa should be denied or if the applicant is already here they should be deported. 

If you haven't worked it out by now, Vorayuth Yoovidhya fits the definition perfectly, its almost like the UK Immigration had his case in mind when the wrote the 'Visa Refusal' guidelines....

....As for "unproven allegations", hes already admitted the offences in Thailand, please inform yourself of the bare facts of both the case in Thailand and UK visa rules and then reference them directly when replying to prevent the conversation from being remedial.

There is also a pretty good chance that he may already have a UK or other EU passport which does not require him to have a Visa in the first place, so that whole argument goes straight out the door.

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:58 PM, Thechook said:

Surely the Brits can kick him out of the country instead of harbouring him.

I'm sure I'll be quickly corrected if wrong but, as I remember it:

Thaksin Shinawatra, was a convicted criminal on the run, and had his passport revoked at the time he came to the UK and bought Man City (etc.). 

Yet getting your Thai wife and mother of your children a UK visa - not always that easy.

Yes, amazing what magic being a multi-billionaire can do! (I even have suspicions about the BBC reporting of The Red Shirts, particularly the 2010 riot, being biased by Mr T's 'influence').  

P.S> I hadn't read the more recent posts about UK visa issues when posting this so don't know if already discussed.

Edited by samsingsong
I hadn't read the more recent posts about UK visa issues when posting this

6 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

The military overthrew the elected government at the behest of elites like 'Boss' Red Bull so they could continue their lives of privilege and wealth accumulation undeterred by the threat of populist politics that give more power, freedom, money and choices to the poorest in society. These are concepts that the Thai elites have absolutely no interest in pursuing. Thailand is essentially a caste system in that people should recognise their place and not get above their station. 

The proof of this was highlighted the other day when Forbes released their Thai rich list with Boss Red Bull's family at number four in the pecking order, but the most important thing to note was that the ultra-rich accumulated wealth has risen 16% or more since the military took over. The economy is in tatters and the country is floundering on the rocks, but the rich backers of military rule seem to have benefited immensely from authoritarianism. 

Thailand, since the beginning of a fledgling democratic movement in 1932 (and it appears they are trying to rewrite history on that one too) has been unsympathetic to the poorest of their own. They seem trapped in the belief that karma has 'selected' the poor to be poor and the rich to be rich, thus the poor should be 'sufficient' and happy with their lot. Be good little doggies, someone once wrote. That is not to say Thais are not charitable, they most certainly are, but money accumulation and status remains the aim of the game. 

It is one of the most unfair societies on the planet, and yes, comparisons with the US are valid, as Thailand also enjoys mass gun crime, horrific road accident rates, huge prison populations etc. A desperately divided and troubled society that is, in my opinion, hamstrung by a flawed culture, which is oft rolled out, draped in nationalism and patriotism, as the excuse for maintaining the status quo.

Cases like Boss Red Bull must be pursued by the media and not forgotten at any cost, lest we cowtow to the rising tide of inequality and authoritarianism so evident in this country today. They are now attempting to take that voice away from the people, by issuing licenses for journalists and the media, conveniently silencing dissenting voices that don't tow the party line. 

It is time to wake up and stop making excuses for the place we have chosen to call home. 

Father Fuinton I love you. Phylosophically. :-)  Your words add meaning and solution!  Totally brave and noble. Hope the so called elite read your message. I repeat so called! Or they die in hell!