PM May's lead falls to 3 pct points, YouGov poll shows a week before UK election

webfact

3 minutes ago, baboon said:

There are plenty of other videos on YouTube where Hitchens discusses the modern Conservative party. Of course you won't want to hear it so you will simply brush it to the side.

If you're trying to convince me that Corbyns crazy gang are believable you are wasting your time. I would be happy for you to answer honestly to how much you think that Diane Abbott and John McDonald are a credible assett to the Labour party. Don't forget that Labours finest MPs quit the cabinet when Corbyn was elected to his position, by the left wing unions. Does it not concern you that Labour has lost so many good MPs from the cabinet?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, vogie said:

If you're trying to convince me that Corbyns crazy gang are believable you are wasting your time. I would be happy for you to answer honestly to how much you think that Diane Abbott and John McDonald are a credible assett to the Labour party. Don't forget that Labours finest MPs quit the cabinet when Corbyn was elected to his position, by the left wing unions. Does it not concern you that Labour has lost so many good MPs from the cabinet?

Not at all. Slogan repeating headline readers are difficult to impossible to convince of anything outside their own parochial outlook - left wing unions? What other kind are there?

Diane Abbott is a liability. I don't care for her at all. I would still rather a Labour government was elected who could get rid of her in due course. Or do just Tory governments have cabinet reshuffles?

Edited by baboon

5 minutes ago, baboon said:

Not at all. Slogan repeating headline readers are difficult to impossible to convince of anything outside their own parochial outlook - left wing unions? What other kind are there?

Diane Abbott is a liability. I don't care for her at all. I would still rather a Labour government was elected who could get rid of her in due course. Or do just 'loony lefty' governments have cabinet reshuffles?

Has he got any left to reshuffle, they all left the ship when Corbyn took the helm.

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Has he got any left to reshuffle, they all left the ship when Corbyn took the helm.

I amended my post. You were not to know that when you replied.

On 6/2/2017 at 0:38 AM, bartender100 said:

Think i will vote Labour, it will be fun to watch, plus as an oap i might be better off, also keep my winter fuel allowance even though i don't need it, my grand kids will get free univesity, all looks good with them, Jeremy seems a nice decent chap to lead the country

yes, i am inclined to agree with you. I think that May screwed herself when she said about the winter payment.Talk about lead balloons. She should have been advised a bit better than that.