Hooters Ain’t what they Used to be

Inspire

11 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

I am not a native English speaker, maybe that explains my confusion.

I always thought that hooters are big boobs, large tits?

???? IN THAILAND ????

Seriously ??, you need to get out more. There are a lot of women in Thailand with large breasts.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, atyclb said:

hooters considered quite a good job for girls as the starting salary reportedly 40,000 tb. all girls must be bonafide university grads with decent english skills.  some food is ok but overpriced yes. some friends have dated them and they did not gold dig as stated proud to have a good job. imo average iq hooters girls significantly above average bg. iq matters cause the brain is connected to other body regions.

9 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

You really need to provide a link to evidence that the starting salary is (reportedly) 40,000 Baht/month.

Personally, I don't believe it - but I am prepared to be proven wrong.

3 minutes ago, atyclb said:

after an exhaustive 10 second search   http://www.thaibis.com/Home/news/hootersstaffbangkokwanted

Thanks for the link.

So, salary is up to 35,000, but that includes cash tips. That is more than I expected - but a long way from a starting salary of 40,000.

Anyway, good for them for finding a respectable job with decent pay.

2 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Thanks for the link.

So, salary is up to 35,000, but that includes cash tips. That is more than I expected - but a long way from a starting salary of 40,000.

Anyway, good for them for finding a respectable job with decent pay.

But they have to buy their own silicone.

I visited the Original Hooter's many times while on business in Florida. In fact, I visited one in Bradenton, Florida in January and it was delicious. In fact my Thai wife loved the wings and wanted to go back again.

I've been retired here for 14 years here in Thailand and since I visited an Outback Steakhouse in Siam Square 8 years ago and the steak was terrible and expensive, I decided I would not visit any of the other chain restaurants that come to Thailand. That includes Hooter's. Thailand's chicken and of course beef, just doesn't taste like US chicken or beef. The pork here is okay. I do splurge

occasionally for a steak at the NY Steakhouse in the JW Marriott on Sukhumvit occasionally.

Edited by tomwct

23 minutes ago, fatdrunkandstupid said:

How much is the bar fine at Hooter's?

If you are serious. The answer is no chance. The Hooter franchise would never want to be associated with any kind of prostitution. But what the girls get up to after closing time is up to them.but if you read the requirements that the company desires from the girls, like a certain amount of education, English speaking abilities etc. The requirements are pretty high, so it would indicate that the girls aren't the 1.000 baht a night floozies.If you are so determined to have one, then buy a Hooters T shirt and shorts from the Hooters sales shop, if they have one, and have a friendly young lady put it on for you.

2 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

If you are serious. The answer is no chance. The Hooter franchise would never want to be associated with any kind of prostitution. But what the girls get up to after closing time is up to them.but if you read the requirements that the company desires from the girls, like a certain amount of education, English speaking abilities etc. The requirements are pretty high, so it would indicate that the girls aren't the 1.000 baht a night floozies.If you are so determined to have one, then buy a Hooters T shirt and shorts from the Hooters sales shop, if they have one, and have a friendly young lady put it on for you.

So strutting around in a tight top and hot pants to get tips is not prostitution?  

Do the hooter's venue have a short time room upstairs?

Edited by fatdrunkandstupid

6 minutes ago, fatdrunkandstupid said:

So strutting around in a tight top and hot pants to get tips is not prostitution?  

Do the hooter's venue have a short time room upstairs?

No its not. Strutting round in hot pants and tight tops is eye candy. Tips are not mandatory.And also as no sexual activity is taking place, you can not call it prostitution. Would you rather sit in a restaurant and be served by a honey, or go there and be served by a girl dressed like Mother f#####g Theresa? If you go to bars, then you may have noticed that the girls that work there dress to please.

And you know there is no short time room. but these questions you are asking are a wind up and you sound like very immature fellow. Now, be a good boy and irritate some other poverty stricken person of questionable parentage.

39 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

No its not. Strutting round in hot pants and tight tops is eye candy. Tips are not mandatory.And also as no sexual activity is taking place, you can not call it prostitution. Would you rather sit in a restaurant and be served by a honey, or go there and be served by a girl dressed like Mother f#####g Theresa? If you go to bars, then you may have noticed that the girls that work there dress to please.

And you know there is no short time room. but these questions you are asking are a wind up and you sound like very immature fellow. Now, be a good boy and irritate some other poverty stricken person of questionable parentage.

I am having trouble following the gist of your post.  Are you asking whether I would rather the girl that I bar fined be covered honey, or dressed up as Mother Theresa?

In light of my diabetes I would probably go with a lass in a habit. 

Edited by fatdrunkandstupid

4 minutes ago, fatdrunkandstupid said:

I am having trouble following the gist of your post.  Are you asking whether I would rather the girl that I bar be covered honey, or dressed up as Mother Theresa?

In light of my diabetes I would probably go with a lass in a habit. 

There is only one answer for one such as you. I can see that you are having a perverse sort of fun out of this. And now that i have your TV user name and your 'Billy Bunter' picture, i will be only too happy to ignore your future posts. Your humour is school boyish,and somewhat boring.Maybe you are a poster who has already been banned, and is now posting wearing a different rain coat.I wish you future luck with posters who aren't so bright and will entertain you.Until then, i have to go, as i have some paint to watch drying.

5 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

There is only one answer for one such as you. I can see that you are having a perverse sort of fun out of this. And now that i have your TV user name and your 'Billy Bunter' picture, i will be only too happy to ignore your future posts. Your humour is school boyish,and somewhat boring.Maybe you are a poster who has already been banned, and is now posting wearing a different rain coat.I wish you future luck with posters who aren't so bright and will entertain you.Until then, i have to go, as i have some paint to watch drying.

Kent Dorfman actually...

On 6/5/2017 at 0:45 AM, tomwct said:

I visited the Original Hooter's many times while on business in Florida. In fact, I visited one in Bradenton, Florida in January and it was delicious. In fact my Thai wife loved the wings and wanted to go back again.

I've been retired here for 14 years here in Thailand and since I visited an Outback Steakhouse in Siam Square 8 years ago and the steak was terrible and expensive, I decided I would not visit any of the other chain restaurants that come to Thailand. That includes Hooter's. Thailand's chicken and of course beef, just doesn't taste like US chicken or beef. The pork here is okay. I do splurge

occasionally for a steak at the NY Steakhouse in the JW Marriott on Sukhumvit occasionally.

I have yet to find a good steak in Thailand that measures up to the chop houses in the U.S. If anyone knows of one, let me know. Really? The Marriott? Who woulda thunk.

Edited by fordguy61mi

On 6/4/2017 at 9:45 PM, tomwct said:

Thailand's chicken and of course beef, just doesn't taste like US chicken or beef. The pork here is okay.

IMO, the chicken in Thailand is just as good as the states and some of the pork is. The beef definitely is not.

IMO, the chicken in Thailand is just as good as the states and some of the pork is. The beef definitely is not.

Yeah, I think the chicken and fresh pork are both good.

Processed pork like ham, bacon and sausage it so much.

Local beef it not good, but it has gotten better.

On 6/6/2017 at 1:55 PM, fordguy61mi said:

I have yet to find a good steak in Thailand that measures up to the chop houses in the U.S. If anyone knows of one, let me know. Really? The Marriott? Who woulda thunk.

Neils Tavern on soi Ruam Rudee. i haven't been there in about 5 years, but when I lived in Bangkok my friends and I would go there about once a month. 

Edited by ericthai

On 6/6/2017 at 7:19 PM, Ulysses G. said:

I agree Steak in Thailand not so good. Chicken and pork I think are better in Thailand