Hi-So's out of control: "Porsche Man" wanted for savage attack on pregnant girlfriend

webfact

2 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Definately...and helas this is global, in many so-called civilised nations in the world, where the rich and powerful slip from the arms of the law.....

True.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the week starts well again, Hi So crap in the news...by beating up a pregnant woman.  Another Hi So who rewards a bus conductor with candy to bring back more than 1 million thb that he forgot on the bus.  And the drunken police man who parked in the middle of the road...Thailand, ..." the hub of....."

its turned into a hippy bullshit discussion. it really has. pay the 30 odd people then. tell their mothers you have you no cash for them. please. you can't. they need our work. they don't need your nonsense? don't believe me. ask their mum

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

its turned into a hippy bullshit discussion. it really has. pay the 30 odd people then. tell their mothers you have you no cash for them. please. you can't. they need our work. they don't need your nonsense? don't believe me. ask their mum

Just a question.

Are you sure you are posting in the correct topic? None of your recent posts make any sense in this one.

I just read a story in "The Nation" about 2 baggage-handlers who were caught (allegedly) stealing from suitcases at the Airport - in the news report, the 2 men were named. 

Now *why* is it that the (alleged) assaulter in question here is *not* named ?

-  And Policemen/Senior-Politicians in Thailand proclaim that there's *one* Law for *everyone* in this country ?

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Another clear reminder that those with plenty of money and social position are afforded an entirely different version of law and justice. It seems only when these peoples utterly appalling behaviour hits social media and an outcry is raised that the police do anything in such cases. I do hope that with this vile beating of a pregnant woman that the cops and justice finally catch up with him. He is definitely in need of some time behind bars to teach him what is and isn't socially acceptable.

Significant time behind bars AND forfeiture of assets which allowed him to become so selfe serving and evil. 

15 hours ago, dcnx said:

If ever a country needed vigilantes taking care of scum like this.

Exactly my thought. This scum bag deserves to be beaten to a pulp just like the girly man did to his GF. HiSo? <deleted> you. Prison isn't enough and that's assuming the authorities have any balls to do their job.It's time for justice! People like this don't deserve a place on this earth.

8 hours ago, farcanell said:

"They (police) intend to go after him to the full extent of the law"

am i I being cynical to suggest that this is perhaps because it's a HiSo on HiSo crime, verses his past record of crimes against "lower class citizens"

Hi So's will go down...I suggest they watch their backs.

7 hours ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

'He's scum and deserves to die'.

Sorry but stopped reading after that. Never mind quality tourists coming to Thailand, lets have some self control and pull your head in when making a post or else it just becomes a mindless rage vent.

Nope- he deserves to die. Next!

7 hours ago, nev said:

This topic has turned into a discussion about Sakdina while it does have some relevance I am sure that the court system here will bring him to justice if their is any moral justice left in Thai society, no man should bash a woman to that extent period!!!, and he should be arrested and brought to justice asap.

And if justice does not prevail, then I'll take the scum bag out.

Like it or not, HiSo rich spoiled kids have always been immune from most crimes including murders. It would appear that they have been raised in such a way that they feel that no matter what they do, it is acceptable. Of course some privileged kid have been raised correctly and are a credit to their families.

According to Pol. Capt. Sathit Paokaew, Yodwadee caught Chonlawit chatting with other women on the Line application, leading to a fight.

He added that Chonlawit has contacted the police, saying that the fight was a “matter between boyfriend and girlfriend” and that he had attempted to perform first aid on Yodwadee’s injuries but his girlfriend wouldn’t let him.

The brother claims the attacker hit two people with his white Porsche in April of this year, as this report on Khaosod confirms. Another report in The Nation also said that Chonlawit hit three people with his grandmother’s Mini Cooper back in 2012, when he was only 17 years old. The legal age to drive in Thailand is 18.

We can find no reports that he was charged in either incident.

Nothing to see here, move along now.

Unfortunately this is the way of the world, not just Thailand but the entire world. Money and power can over ride morality, law and justice most of the time. The rich and powerful sociopathic psychos have no laws they cannot subjugate / quell / suppress ... criminal corruption is now a world wide actuality / fact ...

It seems that there is nothing in today's world that cannot be crushed / hidden / extinguished if one has enough money / power / connections ... there are laws for the masses and none for the rich / powerful / connected so called hi-so of the world ...

It is a condition that we the people have allowed to flourish and grow in every country on earth ... you / I / we can bitch / complain / rant all we want but it still exists and gets more obvious every day

According to Pol. Capt. Sathit Paokaew, Yodwadee caught Chonlawit chatting with other women on the Line application, leading to a fight.

He added that Chonlawit has contacted the police, saying that the fight was a “matter between boyfriend and girlfriend” and that he had attempted to perform first aid on Yodwadee’s injuries but his girlfriend wouldn’t let him.

The brother claims the attacker hit two people with his white Porsche in April of this year, as this report on Khaosod confirms. Another report in The Nation also said that Chonlawit hit three people with his grandmother’s Mini Cooper back in 2012, when he was only 17 years old. The legal age to drive in Thailand is 18.

We can find no reports that he was charged in either incident.

Nothing to see here, move along now.

Do you who I am......??????? So don't bother me i can do what ever it pleases me do you understand kwuay!!!! And don't touch my Porche with your filthy hands or I make you wai to my car dumbass.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, DogNo1 said:

Posters just lining up to deliver their own punch or kick to Thai people and/or high-society miscreants.  Just perpetuates the anger.

No- not to kick Thai people,...he just happened to be Thai. No matter the nationality, this brutality is unacceptable and needs to be punished by the authorities- no brown envelopes either.

The name of the sick loser is Chonlawit Hiranchatchawan .

Anyone know why he ended up as a hi-so ?  Where did he get his fortune from ?

How can we stop him killing innocent people in the future?  

After reading a few more posts and somebody asking why they didn't print his name........

After thinking about it I might suggest that it may be because of the Thai 'law' about people suing for 'defamation'....... even though they are actually guilty of what they are accused of doing............

Sooooooo Stupid........ (and you can't fix stupid)........ But very likely the reason here.............

Interesting snippet from the Mini Cooper case in 2012, gives a good idea of his temperament.

When he appeared at the police station, Raiwin Prasarnsophon, 24, a cousin of injured Chotika Prasarnsophon, who has been in a coma since the incident, moved towards Mr Cholawit and grabbed his shoulder from the behind.

Mr Cholawit turned around and allegedly punched Mr Raiwin in the face.