14 year old Phang Nga girl raped by 40 local men

webfact

3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Did I read the wrong story?

Was it not the Muslim foundation who helped her come forward to identify 3 of the rapists?

her daughter had been raped by 40 men from the same village – repeatedly from May to October last year

Helped the mother who knew it all along? Are you an Islam apologist :(

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, DefaultName said:

Serious question.

Was this a case of a group of 40 men holding her down and taking turns, or 40 men over a few months separately, when the girl consented to each of them.

The first is one thing, the second, while still wrong due to age, is quite another.

From the original article ...

“After the investigation of the three men, police found that they later, invited other men from the same village to repeatedly rape the girl. She was also brought out of the house by the same group of men and the number of rapists increased. They confessed that they did it 6 times and the most number of men raping her at the same night was 11 people while other nights were about 5-7 men.”

Just now, RoyDee said:

her daughter had been raped by 40 men from the same village – repeatedly from May to October last year

Helped the mother who knew it all along? Are you an Islam apologist :(

Nope I'm just unsure where the info on the religious beliefs of the accused has come from. 

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Have you always been a spiritual sort of person? It always amazes me how people try to outdo each other to show their outrage. Let the law take its course, there is nothing practical that you or anybody else can do, which, from some of the comments here, is a good thing. You aren't judge and jury. 

Nothing wrong with expressing your disgust about a horrible series of criminal acts. Judge and jury, perhaps not, normal human being with a bit of empathy; anyone would want to see these scum pay for their crimes. Bleeding heart liberals be damned, and I say that as a liberal.

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Nope I'm just unsure where the info on the religious beliefs of the accused has come from. 

From Thai news which is rather unreliable. Was not picked up by foreign press. More pressing news. Thai news is a last boring resort.  

29 minutes ago, charmonman said:

Rapists aren't men. They are dirt.

That's being generous... but then again, it may be slanderous against wholesome dirt that grows our food and provides us health... They are much worse than dirt... so sick I can't come up with appropriate words

Why is the world so scared to offend and indeed protects Muslims when we all know they are responsible for these atrocities ?  Governments of many countries seem to be do the same ie failing to deal with the problem and trying to hide it from the public for fear of offending. 

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

This is 1 of the most disgusting/appalling crimes ever committed by men, sorry scum, they do not deserve to live.

They deserve a very slow painful death, filthy scum.

How about identifying them and convicting them first. Often the medias original report doesn't state all the facts, just the complaint. 

It is an emotional issue where people often get all up in arms without knowing facts. 

9 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

Wondering why it took a year to report.

Gossip perhaps? Maybe the girl was so ashamed, she hoped it would just go away. But nothing escapes small town gossip. So perhaps she was pushed to defend herself. 

4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I find the tone of your post quite sickening to be honest.

A 14 year old girl was raped by as many as 11 guys on one evening. 40 men over a course of a year and you are somehow suggesting it may have been because she enjoyed the attention.

I hope I've read your post and it's implication wrongly.

She is 14, underage and the are NO excuses for what has happened to her. Not even in your imagination.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes, you apparently misread my comment. I only read the opening story, did not see anything about 11 guys in one night. The meaning of my post was to wait for all the facts before jumping conclusions. I made no claim this was the case with this girl. 

it is tragic, the way events occur.

I feel terrible for the girl no matter what happened, I will await the result of a factual investigation before jumping conclusions. 

Just now, Kadilo said:

So give me an idea of the sort of facts you are waiting for that would justifies this?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I am not awaiting any facts to justify anything. I will await facts telling the entire case to be investigated by law enforcement not media. I am not questioning the fact something terrible happened. That is obvious. In such cases I tend to choose rational over emotional reactions. I provided a possible explanation above for waiting a year to report violent events that occurred for 6 months but I would have to be on a sworn jury and hear all evidence before judging anyone. I feel bad for this victim.

UPDATE:

Governor steps in after girl, 15, claims she was raped by 40 men

By The Nation

52c112b81c432090b50c2bf1eafbdaaf.jpg

Residents concerned allegations damage Phang Nga’s reputation

POLICE have pledged to further investigate a gang-rape case after a teenage victim finally spoke up, saying there had been more than 40 perpetrators. 

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1000272-phang-nga-governor-steps-in-after-girl-15-claims-she-was-raped-by-40-men/

A number of posts containing comments in violation of the following have been removed:

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

15 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

A truly sickening story - and some people seem to be more concerned about the reputation of the village.

This seems to have been going on for some time ,so probably different men over this time who got to be in the know from others.

Not good but goes on a lot in LOS and other countries.

Someone must have known and this should have been stopped but TITS.

6 hours ago, charmonman said:

Nothing wrong with expressing your disgust about a horrible series of criminal acts. Judge and jury, perhaps not, normal human being with a bit of empathy; anyone would want to see these scum pay for their crimes. Bleeding heart liberals be damned, and I say that as a liberal.

They aren't showing empathy, it's like a competition, a self aggrandizing, who can show the most outrage. We don't know the truth, the crimes were committed over a period of months, we don't know if this was statuary rape, ie. she was hawking her wares, was found out and now it was all against her will as an excuse (I am not saying that this is the case) or was she really forced into this. I read of a case in Germany some 15 years ago, the same sort of situation, only after the police had investigated the whole truth came out so in such cases I try to keep an open mind.

I can not believe that everyone posting in here about this topic has condemned the men already. In a country where 14 year olds sell their bodies and in a country where when a crime is supposedly committed the family can be paid and the charges dropped. For this to happen for so long, and with so many men. It begs to make you  wonder what is not being said or what really happened with this girl. I am not trying to say a crime was not committed. But it may not be rape as they are claiming. It may be just a tactic to get more money from men she had sex with. Nobody really knows.. Yet all you guys reply sentencing these men to death or castration. When nothing is proven about it at all and only a statement has this report got you all in a bind trolling with bad comments. 

So many have all the facts, even though only from the "news". So many are the jury, even though they are not. So many are self appointed executioners, calling out for mutilation and death of the suspects, even though they have not all been arrested or even identified. So many more read, pity, pray, reflect, learn and move on. I belong to that last group. Freedom of expression is a wonderful thing, even for the misinformed, uninformed and malformed.

9 hours ago, SilverBeast said:

I could leave them out.  But they are there for the general entertainment of others.  Others Entertained at why in the world you can't figure out how Islam is tied to this.

I guess these guys figure that if they stone her the rapes will stop?

Straight up execute these degenerates is what is needed.

He's just enabling them.  Letting it persist and fester.

Right, I too like to sleep with beautiful young girls to show I don't need to have sex with them....lolz.

You are no Gandhi nor have any clue about self-renunciation but you go off topic and the Gandhi reference serves NO useful purpose let's stick to this horrific and EVIL crime.

Edited by LannaGuy

Poor girl, yes desexing should be part of the punishment, but an old Aussie saying " this is just the icing on the cake, " in other words, there is worse to come, as bad as Thai justice is this needs to be dealt with by the Thaies if left to the Muslims the girl will be found guilty and punished more