webfact

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soldiers hunt for foreigners in Surin following assault of pub owner

By The Nation

1f1e8c2d180891cc550022b2e390fc85.jpeg

Soldiers and police have launched a manhunt for a group of foreigners known to be riding heavy motorcycles in connection with the assault of a British pub owner in Surin on two consecutive nights.

Army officers from the Surin office of the Internal Security Operation Command and officers from Muang Surin police station on Monday checked the Monkey House pub to interrogate Ashley Buil, 57, and his Thai wife, Narisara Boonchart, 39.

Authorities went to the pub after a staff member posted on Facebook that her British boss had been attacked by a gang of foreigners on Friday and Saturday nights but local police had not taken any action. The suspects also damaged the pub’s property, the posts said.

According to the posts, the foreigners were wearing T-shirts printed with “Outlaw Nomad” and “Outlaw Thailand” insignias.

Narisara told military officers that her husband had thrown one of the foreigners out of the pub almost two years ago because he liked to quarrel with others when he was drunk.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30326404

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-9-11

1 hour ago, observer90210 said:

So these ruffians are the "quality tourists" the Thai Immigration is wanting to facilitate the sojourn in the kingdom?

I bet none of these farang crooks were ever harassed on Arrival at Suvarnabhumi....

and paradoxically the authorities seem to prefer to harass the quality tourists or the decent well off expats who own property....jealousy perhaps?

Take their biometric details, deport and blacklist them.  All of them.

A farang owned bar?........I know a lot of farangs that have a bar in several places.....but dealing with the cops...dealing with hookers.....and dealing with scum bags....they all mention issues endlessly......why would you bother?...This is Thailand!

3 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Round up every one of these dirty bikie gang members and deport.

Big and tough in numbers. Total pussies alone.  

Personally, I would prefer them dealt with here and not deported.  Every member of that outlaw associated rounded up by police and shot and tossed in the jungle somewhere... as a warning to other international crime organizations...

8 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

A farang owned bar?........I know a lot of farangs that have a bar in several places.....but dealing with the cops...dealing with hookers.....and dealing with scum bags....they all mention issues endlessly......why would you bother?...This is Thailand!

Well on the face of it, low start up, low running costs, nice profit.....

In reality however.....

But I think good there are a few that give it a go....a bit of variety always welcome, I enjoy the occasional coffee and breakfast out for change

I went to the Khon Kaen bike week last year. the Hells Angels were there. they looked REALLY big and mean, but were calm and smiling most of the time.

I could not imagine fighting with these guys.

The Bandidos and other gangs were there as well.

I am sure I looked like Pee Wee Herman on my Kawasaki next to them.  :cheesy:

Edited by NCC1701A

1 hour ago, chrissables said:

I am sure the Outlaws have Thai members too, as do the Hells Angels. Are you going to deport them?

It was a little scuffle. Worse things happen every night in bars across Thailand.

True, these lot were wearing their colours which has probably put a bad mark against the whole club.

59 minutes ago, robblok said:

Nope, but seem my fair share of documentaries on outlaw biker gangs, and what mentality they have. What they have to do to get in stuff like that. Its the fact that they have different ideas about fighting and not care about the damage they do. 

Personally i try to stay out of all fights.. suppose i get into a fight and knock someone down.. and he hits his head and dies... stuff like that goes through my mind. I think of all the things that can go wrong and if they do your life is messed up. That is why i try to avoid fights at all cost.

These guys don't really care.. they just fight no matter what damage they cause.. crazy people are dangerous people.

Some are a bit rough, some are just everyday peaceful Guys joining the clubs (the Thailand members I might add), from what I've seen and experienced.

24 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

I did it for 13 years and didn't really have to many hassles.

10 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I went to the Khon Kaen bike week last year. the Hells Angels were there. they looked REALLY big and mean, but were calm and smiling most of the time.

I could not imagine fighting with these guys.

And other gangs were there as well.

I am sure I looked like Pee Wee Herman on my Kawasaki next to them.  :cheesy:

I used to have biker night parties in my old bar and on the whole they were well behaved.

I've only personally had one incident and that was over a bill and his mates took him outside.

:smile:

Edited by davethailand

1 minute ago, DiamondKing said:

The bar owner if he is smart will withdraw any charges and move on the Outlaws are nothing to be played with and there are THOUSANDS of them if these guys are dealt with and this guy pushes it the outcome for him and his bar will be dire.

When you take on an MC you take on the whole Club and Outlaws are one of the Biggest clubs out there.

As for some of the keyboard warrior comments they really are laughable and 99% of you would not have the balls to go up to one and say what you are saying here because I can GUARANTEE you would end up in hospital for mouthing off like that.

Most bike clubs keep themselves to themselves and in this case we have not heard their side as yet

Yes, let's all bow down to these thugs and let them create havoc wherever they go. Australia has the right idea, can't wear their "colours" in some states, and no fortress style club houses. They are criminal organisations that need to be eradicated.

Biker Gangs back to the 60's and 70's then, how time stands still. I can remember those UK gangs, hard as iron in numbers, soft as the brown stuff on their own. But then they got eradicated or turned into humans again even doing charity work for the kids and elderly.

So there may be hope for this lot or just enforce the visa, but I guess brown stuff starts when the bib have to work with this load of scum.

4 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

The bar owner if he is smart will withdraw any charges and move on the Outlaws are nothing to be played with and there are THOUSANDS of them if these guys are dealt with and this guy pushes it the outcome for him and his bar will be dire.

When you take on an MC you take on the whole Club and Outlaws are one of the Biggest clubs out there.

As for some of the keyboard warrior comments they really are laughable and 99% of you would not have the balls to go up to one and say what you are saying here because I can GUARANTEE you would end up in hospital for mouthing off like that.

Most bike clubs keep themselves to themselves and in this case we have not heard their side as yet

Here in Australia all these scum are cleared.up either dead or or in gaol; Thanks to GOOD police work. As far as colours (being jackets) it's now against the law. Thank God your not in charge of Australia. That's probably why these scum have moved to Thailand as police enforcement is non existent there! Happy days for you and business operators?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaws_Motorcycle_Club

The U.S. Department of Justice defines "outlaw motorcycle gangs" (OMG) as "organizations whose members use their motorcycle clubs as conduits for criminal enterprises".[60] The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Criminal Intelligence Service Canada have designated four MCs as "outlaw motorcycle gangs": the Hells Angels, the Pagans, the Outlaws, and the Bandidos,[61][62] known as the "Big Four".[63]

Edited by NCC1701A

2 hours ago, Xaos said:

From definition mafia is the one who influence politicians, i think they far from that. Bike gang they are.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

"Ma·fi·a

ˈmäfēə/

noun

an organized international body of criminals, operating originally in Sicily and now especially in Italy and the US and having a complex and ruthless behavioral code.

any organized group using extortion and other criminal methods.

noun: mafia; plural noun: mafias

a closed group of people in a particular field, having a controlling influence.

noun: mafia

"the conservative top tennis mafia"

Source: Wkipedia

3 hours ago, robblok said:

Id love to see you say that in the face of one of them. I already can predict the next news piece then. OAP beat up by biker gang member.

These guys are NOT pussies because they are crazy. They don't care about consequences.

Ran into these pussies before and that's exactly what they are pussies only crazy when mob handed, when one on their own as quite as pussies. Then come back later with the gang.