Navy To Push Rohingya Boat People Out Of Thai Waters As Response Debated

webfact

20 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I'm just pointing out that islamaphobe bigots spread BS about all the hate,intolerance, prejudice being on one side.

That's not true.

All faiths/sections of society have their hate riddled bigots who spread intolerance at every opportunity.

You might want to see what happens to non-Muslims that live in Muslim Majority area's: Here is an example of what happened to the Rakhine people that have been living in Burma for centuries but were out-populated by Muslim Rohingya's and suddenly one day there lives changed drastically for no apparent reason:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/18/2017 at 3:47 PM, rkidlad said:

You really can't call yourself Buddhist if you push people back out to sea. Doesn't matter if pushing people back into the sea is right or wrong - you simply can't call yourself Buddhist and do it. 

But what is religion to most people nowadays but a lucky rabbit's foot, etc. 

Mother Theresa let many kids and sick people died because she wanted to save money to be sent to the Vatican (no I don't make up this story, it's on the youtube interview of some famous men just google you find it) imagine all these people who mistakenly thought they were saving lives by give millions to Mother Theresa organisation worldwide.

So it's the same everywhere, whether Buddhists or Catholics or Christians or Muslims. 

1 hour ago, TimTang said:

You mean like the Rohingya Terrorists with ties to Al Qaeda; just some good ol' boys out for fun and a little village burning in Myanmar with a long term plan of eventually taking over the country.

RohingyaTerroists.jpg

I should point out that these are real Rohingya terrorist that are financed by Bangladesh and supported by Al Qaeda.

All faiths have bigots.

The Islamaphobe bigots would have us believe it's only one faith that does so.

That's BS.

Edited by Bluespunk

48 minutes ago, TimTang said:

You might want to see what happens to non-Muslims that live in Muslim Majority area's: Here is an example of what happened to the Rakhine people that have been living in Burma for centuries but were out-populated by Muslim Rohingya's and suddenly one day there lives changed drastically for no apparent reason:

BS news, the ethnic cleansing by the Burmese troops against an ethnic group that has been in the area since before the French Revolution conveniently forgotten.

Again, don't believe the Islamophobic bigots who would claim the hate is from one faith alone.

That's BS.

Edited by Bluespunk

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

BS news.

So you just answer all questions by saying BS and call everyone bigots and islamophobes. It's only logical to assume you are muslim or an apologist that is blind to all events happening in the world today. I will ignore everything you post from this point forward.

22 minutes ago, TimTang said:

So you just answer all questions by saying BS and call everyone bigots and islamophobes. It's only logical to assume you are muslim or an apologist that is blind to all events happening in the world today. I will ignore everything you post from this point forward.

Ha ha ha...text book response from those whose agenda is exposed.

Deary, deary me...

Who did I call a bigot by the way? I pointed out that prejudicial and hate fueled ''thought'' was masquerading as ''facts'' but I don't believe I called anyone anything...

As for your logic on my faith...I'm an atheist. No big beard in the sky for me.

Edited by Bluespunk

5 minutes ago, madusa said:

Mother Theresa let many kids and sick people died because she wanted to save money to be sent to the Vatican (no I don't make up this story, it's on the youtube interview of some famous men just google you find it) imagine all these people who mistakenly thought they were saving lives by give millions to Mother Theresa organisation worldwide.

So it's the same everywhere, whether Buddhists or Catholics or Christians or Muslims. 

Yes. Mother Teresa was a bag of s***. 

But this is Thailand and this is about their government's attitude towards refugees. Thailand is over 90% Buddhist. Most I meet claim to be practicing. This isn't about human flaws that we all have. It's about pure and utter hypocrisy. 

There are good people and bad people in life. The worst people are the ones who claim to be good but really are not. At least the bad people who admit they're bad can say they're not completely full of s***. 

6 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Yes. Mother Teresa was a bag of s***. 

But this is Thailand and this is about their government's attitude towards refugees. Thailand is over 90% Buddhist. Most I meet claim to be practicing. This isn't about human flaws that we all have. It's about pure and utter hypocrisy. 

There are good people and bad people in life. The worst people are the ones who claim to be good but really are not. At least the bad people who admit they're bad can say they're not completely full of s***. 

Thailand may be 90 percent Buddhist, but less than 10 percent really understand buddhism. Anyone wearing a buddha amulet (or 3 amulets) is someone who has not understood Buddhism. Simple as that. Or if they hang one amulet in the car they are also badly misled Buddhists. So Buddha is going around blessing them, giving them good luck, help their kids pass exams, Buddha must be kind of busy. Busy, busy....

By the way a bit off the topic, there was a cinema in Yaowarat(chinatown) where couples go in there to have sex,( or bj) because it's too expensive for them to book a room. It's so dark in there. I wonder if it is still there. My thai friend laughed at me when I told them i went to a movie in that cinema, because I didn't know. I do remember it was very dark.Thailand is kind of fun. 

Anyone knows about this cinema?

"Mother Theresa let many kids and sick people died because she wanted to save money to be sent to the Vatican (no I don't make up this story, it's on the youtube interview of some famous men just google you find it) imagine all these people who mistakenly thought they were saving lives by give millions to Mother Theresa organisation worldwide."

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

It must be true - it was on youtube!

Edited by JAG

2 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

No, I think that would be regarded as inter communal violence based on affiliation with the axis power, Japan, vs the British who had retreated under Wavell who established V force using Rohingya locals.. Not religious in that case IMO.

Agreed. There's something lingering there though. The excesses of the Japanese and the vacuum when the British retreated but armed some Rohingya to fight a guerrilla war against the axis occupiers. Arguably some weapons could have been purloined by "Bengali's" or other regional spoilers with an alternative agenda and used against the Burmese military. However, at the end of WWII, there was no significant unrest and after Burmese independence in 1948, some Arakan, Rakhine or Rohingya (call them what you will) even served in the military and national government. That all changed when the military took over the country and they initiated the slow but effectual disenfranchisement, marginalization and persecution of this group until Ne Win's coup de grace removed their claims to Burmese nationality in 1982. 

I think the Myanmar military who still wear the pants despite the faux representation of democracy and giving Aung San Suu Kyi the notional leadership as 'State Counsellor', have long memories and she is between a rock and a hard place on this issue.

2 hours ago, TimTang said:

You mean like the Rohingya Terrorists with ties to Al Qaeda; just some good ol' boys out for fun and a little village burning in Myanmar with a long term plan of eventually taking over the country.

RohingyaTerroists.jpg

I should point out that these are real Rohingya terrorist that are financed by Bangladesh and supported by Al Qaeda.

Holy sh!t!.... you mean all 5 of them???!!!

16 hours ago, TimTang said:

I don't think the word "WISE" is forbidden on this site. I think it would be wise for these people to go to another Muslim country like Malaysia, Indonesia, or Bangladesh where they share the same beliefs and can integrate into the existing society. Why isn't the OIC out there helping these people? They have 57 member countries but NEVER EVER help their own. 

You mean like Saudi Arabia, taking in Syrian refugees by the thousands?

13 hours ago, JAG said:

"Mother Theresa let many kids and sick people died because she wanted to save money to be sent to the Vatican (no I don't make up this story, it's on the youtube interview of some famous men just google you find it) imagine all these people who mistakenly thought they were saving lives by give millions to Mother Theresa organisation worldwide."

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

It must be true - it was on youtube!

Actually, it wasn't on youtube first.

It was Christopher Hitchins, who did a short documentary on Mother Theresa for the BBC.

And I tend to believe in Hitchins way more, than I believe into almost anyone, claiming that the old hag performed miracles, that make her "holy"!