She's welcome to punch our ticket anytime! Social media in meltdown over sexy conductress

webfact

She's welcome to punch our ticket anytime! Social media in meltdown over sexy conductress

ram.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

Thai social media - and especially Thai guys - went into collective meltdown when pictures emerged of a stunning bus conductress.

And her BMTA uniform only served to make this dish look hotter than the spiciest Som Tam..

Everyone was wondering who she was as men clamored to find out what bus they had to get on to click with the woman going "click-click".

But it emerged that this hot Thai cookie was not a BMTA worker at all - she was merely working as a presenter for the municipal transport authority.

Her name is Nuttapagun Ladee and last year she was named "Miss Motorsale 2016".

She comes from Mae Hong Sorn in Northern Thailand and has a bachelor's degree in ...wait for it.......communication arts.

She appeared on a website for buses "rotmaethai.com".

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-27

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, manarak said:

hmmm.... I don't like these engineered faces.

they don't look cute.

Agree, definitely looks artificial and not attractive at all.  

Going by all the medals she has definitely seen some action in her time, bit disappointed she hasn't got her parachute wings yet like all the other government employees. 

Bit of a disrespectful beat-up story there??

e.g.  "this hot Thai cookie" ,        "collective melt down".  "sexy conductress "

Both photos were very respectable and though not looking quite as "Thai" as many other girls, on face value (photo-shopped or not) she seems a sweetie and was probably embarrassed by the publicity.

She probably is able to carry out a more  intelligent conversation than any of those in collective meltdown with her   "bachelor's degree in ...wait for it.......communication arts. "

Does the  bold print above send a mixed message?

Edited by Goong Ying

3 hours ago, manarak said:

hmmm.... I don't like these engineered faces.

She was probably better looking before? I can never understand the desire to reshape the chin to a point, or narrow the nose so much. Throws the balance off. And the sickly shade of white is very off-putting.

I'd give her body-repair shop a bad Yelp review if I were her.

7 minutes ago, Kadilo said:
15 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

she is only average

Average what?

Put her in a bar back home along with 20 TVF posters and see who gets more attention, her or all 20 of them combined...

I know where my money would be on that bet.

What on god's green earth is this woman doing punching tickets? She's far too good for that. She should have a sugar daddy and watch Thai series all day. She can pop into Central now and again all dressed to the nines for some white rice and fried meat/fat covered in MSG. That's what she should be doing, right?

Will some rich old stooge see her on the news and snap her up? This is soooo exciting.