Shirtless Farangs

Pilotman

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Frustrated.....Nooooo, I have always been a boob man, eighth wonder of the world to me, bit like looking at a painting, or a classic car.....

I'm a sucker for pretty eyes, which is another perk of living in Thailand...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

I don't think I am going out on a limb here to say that you prefer to see the big boobs on a woman, more so than on a man... 

On a rare visit to Jomtien, I was sitting in a restaurant, across from the Gulf, enjoying my view of the gently rolling surf, when a shirtless fellow with a hairy back and large moles, sat in between me and my view of the sea... it did not help my appetite... 

Well yeh, unfortunately when guys get older they perhaps do not look like Arnie, so it is just the way us humans end up and should deal with that fact...Perhaps forget about the folk on tele and films but what most actually end up looking like...:stoner: 

• Like 1

I've been in with a group of Thais when shirtless farangs are about...

Many times they're pointed out with much laughter....At other times they are more discrete (if the farang is in hearing range)....

I don't think these people realize just how bad they really look + are a subject of ridicule....

Especially in a society where looks are everything....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, kenk24 said:

I don't think I am going out on a limb here to say that you prefer to see the big boobs on a woman, more so than on a man... 

On a rare visit to Jomtien, I was sitting in a restaurant, across from the Gulf, enjoying my view of the gently rolling surf, when a shirtless fellow with a hairy back and large moles, sat in between me and my view of the sea... it did not help my appetite... 

I can relate to that

• Like 1

5 hours ago, transam said:

Well yeh, unfortunately when guys get older they perhaps do not look like Arnie, so it is just the way us humans end up and should deal with that fact...Perhaps forget about the folk on tele and films but what most actually end up looking like...:stoner: 

Yeah, but at least put a shirt on.

• Haha 1