Video: Double whammy! Woman with umbrella on bike slams into pick-up - motorcycle taxi guy "helps" by stealing her wallet

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10.10.2017 at 7:27 PM, Guy360 said:

Funny that you don't recognize the several others that helped the woman rather than concentrate on the thief.  There are thieves all over.  Her wallet would have been stolen in Detroit, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, South LA, etc as well as other cities throughout the world.  There are bad people everywhere but fortunately, they are far outnumbered by the good ones.

Sometimes I am not so sure...

On 12/10/2560 at 11:32 AM, Happy Grumpy said:

So much Thainess all in one short clip.

The guy who picked up the wallet was Burmese. The bike driver was Thai, the 2 passengers, Burmese.

The motorbike taxi driver went to the police station the next day and claimed he did not know the wallet belonged to the lady who had just had the accident. The presenters took the mick out of him joking he went to the police station singing the famous Pumpuang song noo mai rue ( I do not know)

Edited by bannork

On 10/10/2017 at 12:45 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Examples of pure stupidity, followed by self-centeredness, followed by sickening scumminess... 

... its all there in one very brief clip !!!... 

Ok the next time a farang does something stupid I want to see you in full force against the stupidity of farangs