Where to buy good pizzas in Pattaya?

JohnJay

I had been eating many pizzas from Turkish Pizza on third road. 100 baht for a small pizza, made from scratch with fresh ingredients. Unfortunately the guy is unwell and not opening very often anymore. 

Another place I have found recently is Clive's Aussie pizzas on soi 19 off Soi Buakhao, just opposite the night market. Only 150 baht for a 10 inch pizza, these are also very nice and fresh.

But, I want to find some other places. Where do you get good pizzas in Pattaya? I have found Pizza Hut to be wildly overpriced, with nasty service. I don't want to buy a single slice, OR something that has just been reheated in a microwave...

• Like 1

Well as lower price is clearly a priority for you, you might try PIZZA PIZZA at the Avenue Mall, 2nd road. They offer a promotion price now for a long time of only 79 baht for an entire small Margherita pizza. Eat in only. Normal price is 240. It's good but not great. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d1728709-Reviews-Pizza_Pizza-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Are Pizza Hut pizzas "wildy overpriced"? I admit to liking them and usually buy the promotion 2 medium deep pan pizzas for 298 baht.  Enough for 3-4 people, hardly overpriced.

Wholeheartedly agree with everything except about being enough for 3-4 people. I'm 6 ft tall (182 cm) and weigh 76 kg and GF is 5'1" (155 cm) and weighs 45 kg. Our 2 mediums never have more than a single slice leftover! :licklips:

I personally never ventue as far down as Naklua so have no idea about Pizza Big. However I can confirm and agree with a previous poster that New York Pizza House which is probably nearer to the OP would be his better choice. Enormous pizzas for an excellent price

3 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Wholeheartedly agree with everything except about being enough for 3-4 people. I'm 6 ft tall (182 cm) and weigh 76 kg and GF is 5'1" (155 cm) and weighs 45 kg. Our 2 mediums never have more than a single slice leftover! :licklips:

Maybe you want your GF to move from Light Flyweight to Welterweight?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Henryford said:

Are Pizza Hut pizzas "wildy overpriced"? I admit to liking them and usually buy the promotion 2 medium deep pan pizzas for 298 baht.  Enough for 3-4 people, hardly overpriced.

Last time I went into the pizza hut on beach road, the service was disgusting. She slammed all the plates down and ignored me when I spoke to her, then I had to pay a compulsory 10% service charge. I wouldn't even tip half a baht to her. Maybe the painters were in or something.

They also do not honor the promotional deals on their website and told me the promotion is expired, when it was listed as expiring the following month.

Pizza hut pizzas taste good, but they are all premade and bought in the back of a truck. I would rather have a pizza with freshly made dough, sauce, etc for a third of the price than pizza hut charge. 

2 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Try Pizza Company located at central Festival and other areas. If you buy a members card (good for a year) you get buy 1 get 1 free of all their different pizzas.

I ate at the pizza company last week. The pizza had no tomato sauce, just cheese and toppings. Very odd. I also ate inside their restaurant, however all our food was served out of cardboard pizza boxes! We took plates ourselves which, most of the plates were dripping wet from the dishwasher and some were dirty. I've vowed never to go back.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, JohnJay said:

I ate at the pizza company last week. The pizza had no tomato sauce, just cheese and toppings. Very odd. I also ate inside their restaurant, however all our food was served out of cardboard pizza boxes! We took plates ourselves which, most of the plates were dripping wet from the dishwasher and some were dirty. I've vowed never to go back.

And where was this? I ate at Pizza Company at Harbor Mall yesterday and the conditions you describe I have never had at any of their places in Bangkok, Rayong or Pattaya. Never get served Pizza in a box unless I tell them " take away" If sitting and eating in the restaurant the tables are already set up with dishes, silverware, napkins. Maybe you went to one of their small take away shops (I have not eaten there) that give you pizza in a box but have chairs and 1--2 tables that you can sit at if you wish.

PS: Never seen any pizza without tomato sauce its the main ingredient 

Edited by Tony125

56 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

And where was this? I ate at Pizza Company at Harbor Mall yesterday and the conditions you describe I have never had at any of their places in Bangkok, Rayong or Pattaya. Never get served Pizza in a box unless I tell them " take away" If sitting and eating in the restaurant the tables are already set up with dishes, silverware, napkins. Maybe you went to one of their small take away shops (I have not eaten there) that give you pizza in a box but have chairs and 1--2 tables that you can sit at if you wish.

PS: Never seen any pizza without tomato sauce its the main ingredient 

It was in Bangkok, I couldn't tell you where exactly. It would have been pretty obvious we were eating in and not taking away. I had to order everything at the counter.

I admit that I ate at pizza company in Pattaya last year and it was pretty good. It was just a very weird experience.