PM claims success in arousing public awareness to reject corruption

rooster59

7 minutes ago, Media1 said:

This guy's whole game plan was convince the stupid people that they were really operating on a genuine reform. The truth is there operating on a bluff. As we see the police reform was fake along with all the boards cabinets and rivers of sinking generals. Please step aside it's a embarrassment.

But it's an interesting insight as to how intelligent he thinks Thais are. And how intelligent they actually are.

If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, then as far as I'm concerned, it's a duck.

And if it struts around  like a tosser and it talks like a tosser...

Edited by Sid Celery

9 hours ago, PatOngo said:

The government has succeeded in arousing public awareness in rejecting and not tolerating corruption.

They all deserve a Richard Mille watch!

Perhaps he could now raise the awareness of all of his ministers and officials, where the main problem is most apparent often with millions of baht involved.

27 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

if they would do they end up in jail.........so they are forced to be quiet and to be obedient.

The average Thai is not altruistic, he or she has seen too many altruistic people victimised by a bad regime. The average Thai is concerned either with where the next meal is coming from, or where the next million baht is coming from, and both are equally undesirable.

Edited by Sid Celery

I had too look, as a stand alone number doesn’t show change. ?

the previouse ten years, or so, have seen thailand ranked in the high 70’s to low 80’s.... jumping to 101 in the last assesment

(thanks Cadbury @ post 8)

so.... corruption is actually getting worse! Much worse!

but this story isn’t about how corrupt the country is, but rather, that people say they are prepared to help end it

i suggest, given the huge leap under the current regime, that regime change might be the best way to tackle corruption 

I’m thinking the PM has stopped kissing frogs and started licking toads

Edited by farcanell

1 hour ago, farcanell said:

I had too look, as a stand alone number doesn’t show change. ?

the previouse ten years, or so, have seen thailand ranked in the high 70’s to low 80’s.... jumping to 101 in the last assesment

(thanks Cadbury @ post 8)

so.... corruption is actually getting worse! Much worse!

but this story isn’t about how corrupt the country is, but rather, that people say they are prepared to help end it

i suggest, given the huge leap under the current regime, that regime change might be the best way to tackle corruption 

I’m thinking the PM has stopped kissing frogs and started licking toads

Ye Gods, I hope not, his Friday night homilies are borderline incoherent now. If he licks toads and gets high, they'll be downright  psychedelic.

Edited by Sid Celery